• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

She's nasty!

Last night my gf decided it was time for something new. She was sitting on the couch and I was sitting in the chair opposite of her. Suddenly she asked if I wanted to do something for her so I said yes. She asked me to sit in front of her on my knees wich I did. She opened my pants, took out my dick ad proceeded to make me hard. She then said her cum had been produced in my body all day and I had to jerk of for her because she wanted to se her cum shoot out of my dick as hard as possible. So I started to jerk of for her and she encouraged me to shoot her cum as hard as possible. You wouldn't think it looking at her but she loves that kind of thing......it was so cool :)

(Afterwards I went down on her till steam blew out of her ears :D )

That was amazing. I mean there was really steam coming out of her ears? Thats so cool, now how did that happen? Keep the stories coming bud.

Last night my gf decided it was time for something new. She was sitting on the couch and I was sitting in the chair opposite of her. Suddenly she asked if I wanted to do something for her so I said yes. She asked me to sit in front of her on my knees which I did. She opened my pants, took out my dick ad proceeded to make me hard. She then said her cum had been produced in my body all day and I had to jerk of for her because she wanted to see her cum shoot out of my dick as hard as possible. So I started to jerk of for her and she encouraged me to shoot her cum as hard as possible. You wouldn't think it looking at her but she loves that kind of thing......it was so cool :)

(Afterward I went down on her till steam blew out of her ears :D )

That must of taken a load off your shoulders . . .get it, load? :1orglaugh :laugh: :rofl2:

sometimes just i kill myself . . .

Here's the abridged version for those of you who still don't get it.

Girl Likes Guy
Girl Asks Guy to Get Hard
Girl Tells Guy to Cum (his cum, she just claims it has hers)
Guy Cum's
Girl Seems Pleased
Guy Performs Oral Sex On Girl Until She Comes.

Not to many big words in there, so hopefully we're all on the same page now. Keep up the good work DirvishD.

Girl Likes Guy
Guy Cum's
Girl Seems Pleased

Not to many big words in there, so hopefully we're all on the same page now. Keep up the good work DirvishD.

Thanx for the cliffnotes version! :rolleyes: :D

Uh, theres a sexploits thread down the hall, three doors past the washrooms on the right... Or no, left. That's right.

Girl Likes Guy
Guy Cum's
Girl Seems Pleased

I'm still not the one who's cumming...

I'm still not the one who's cumming...

We know you're not the one who's cumming...;)

The guy was cumming. His GF said gimme my cum...meaning..gimme some cum. I don't think it's medically possible to transplant his girlfriend's cum into his body so he can shoot her cum all over her....Dear god I can't believe I'm even trying to explain this.