• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shemales cuming on themselfs!

I'm searching for clips of hot shemales cumming on themselfs. Like in own face or on stomach. (preferably solo clips)

I've not been able to come accross any good ones.

Post em if you got em :thumbsup:
lexx

Himself. Women don't have penises.

It is my experience (albeit limited) that transsexual people usually prefer to be referred to by the gender pronouns and terms associated with their target gender.

Therefore, herself is, in the main, the correct way to refer to the person in the link who, by the way, is stunning and I would have no hesitation in getting her into bed, given half the chance :D

Hermaphrodite is a woman with a very huge clit. If you'll notice they have no balls. They have no ball because they have ovaries instead. They can grow beards and have many features of
a man. They are mixed. Don't know why it happens to some people. Trannys are not Hermaphrodies. The are as the title intales. Trans Gendered. Transformed Gender.

Hermaphrodite is a woman with a very huge clit. If you'll notice they have no balls. They have no ball because they have ovaries instead. They can grow beards and have many features of
a man. They are mixed. Don't know why it happens to some people. Trannys are not Hermaphrodies. The are as the title intales. Trans Gendered. Transformed Gender.
What you describe is not a hermaphrodite, it is female pseudohermaphroditism. True hermaphrodites have both male and female reproductive organs. Your second point is true enough, but still clearly misses Katrina's point.

Back on topic:
Jamie Coxx
Nat
Moo
Jess
More Jamie Coxx