• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

She needs anal

He had just sat down and settled in to watch whatever boring ass flick that was on the tube when there was a knock at his door. He walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Dom, his best friend’s girl. He could tell that she had been crying. He unlocked the door and opened it. She walked in pass him and apologized for coming by so late. He told her it was no problem and asked what was wrong.

She told him that her and her man had had a fight. Great he said to himself, now he would have to play the shoulder to cry on. Which was hard for him since he had spent night jerking off think about fucking her. What happened he asked. She collected herself and told him that the fight was over sex. She was in need of a cock she told him and her man was unwilling to provide.

Wow since when had his friend simply refuse to fuck this woman with DD tits and amazing body, slim and well toned. He thought to himself. She could tell that it was running through his mind why did her man refuse to fuck her. She told him. I enjoy anal she told him. My man on the other hand hates it. But I love having my ass fucked.

He felt his cock stiffen in his shorts, just the idea of fucking this goddess in her ass turned him on. She could tell that he was aroused and threw the question out there. Will you please take my ass. She asked, then reached over and began to stroke his cock through his shorts. She then stood up and pulled off the tight t-shirt that she was wearing reveal her braless tits. She then removed her tight jeans and thong. Her amazing ass displayed in front of him. He was now rock hard his cock straining against his shorts. He couldn't resist anymore, he stood and removed his shorts his eight inch cock fully erect bobbed in front of him as he came up behind her and cupped her tits in his hands his cock at her ass crack. He dropped to his knees and spread her ass cheeks, he licked and probed her ass hole making her already wet cunt wetter. She moaned and squeal as he ate her ass. She reached behind and took his head and pushed it deeper into her ass.

Yes eat my ass she said as she moaned and panted. He then stood and bent her over and thrust his cock into her wet cunt and began to set the pace. She begged for him to fuck her harder. He did as she obeyed and went balls deep with each thrust. Now take my ass please, she begged. He pulled out of her pussy and lubed his cock and slowly began to push into her asshole. He took his time inch by inch. Her body quivering in orgasm. He soon had all eight inches inside her ass and allowed her to adjust to his girth. He began to thrust into her ass. She moaned in ecstasy as he fucked her ass. Harder she demanded and he was willing. Soon the room was filled the sound of her moans and his grunts and the sound of his cum filled nuts slapping against her dripping cunt. He pulled her hair and grabbed her arms as he fucked her ass. She screamed that she was cumming. He enjoyed she her shake as she came her cunt dripping more running down her leg. He stopped only to sit on the sofa and have her sit on his cock. She twerked her cock filled ass like a champ. He felt his balls tighten he was close to cumming. I’m gonna cum he said. Cum in my ass she demanded. He did as she wanted and filled her ass with his cum. He pulled out and she dropped to her knees taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him dry.
She climbed onto the sofa next to him and stoked his semi-hard cock and kissed him. She then asked him if he would fuck her ass anytime she wanted. He said he would as his cock harden again.

more girls do. how does one convince a girl to try anal? my ex loved it, but she was a freak. do you guys think that society really kills that opportunity for women, out of prejudice?