• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

she misunderstood

i told her to clean up "down there" for me.
btw i don't know what's up with the accordion.

Attachments

• funny-girl-in-the-dryer.jpg
    funny-girl-in-the-dryer.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 502

jod0565

Member, you member...
"Playing the acordian" is another term for masturbation - makes total sense.

Laundry day at the polka house

I wouldn't hit her!

Ever since she was a small girl, she had a true phobia about people hearing her pooping noises. She used to play loud music, but found that not all bathrooms are equipped with stereo systems, and so she started bringing the accordion along.

That's right. She's pooping in the laundry machine. Don't you hope you choose that machine and don't look inside before throwing your clothes in?

Ever since she was a small girl, she had a true phobia about people hearing her pooping noises. She used to play loud music, but found that not all bathrooms are equipped with stereo systems, and so she started bringing the accordion along.

That's right. She's pooping in the laundry machine. Don't you hope you choose that machine and don't look inside before throwing your clothes in?

she pooping....

Asianlov69 is just so much more efficient with words, isn't he?

:nanner:

You're supposed to sit on the washing machine to get off you idiot not in it! Or does she know something other women don't?

Hmm, who can we get to test out her theory? Cutie, are you out there? I have a job for you! If you don't have your own accordion one will be provided to you. I'm guessing that is to let whoever is taking the picture to add the fabric softener :dunno:

Anyway :hit: