• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shay Laren's Breasts....What Happened?

While you were oogling her face, then breasts ...

While you're oogling her face, then breasts ... I was oogling her body, head-to-toe. Perfect, slender, thin, hard-body hourglass -- absolutely perfect. Yes, I typically want my lovers wider, but when it comes to thinner women, he's tops.

The fact that she has full, sagging, soft breasts is just a bonus. Same deal with her succulent profile above the neck to. I love ERC, Jelena Jensen and even "less natural" women on this board, don't get me wrong. And I'm not trying to say Shay Laren is "more beautiful" than anyone.

But she's pretty fucking perfect, starting especially with that hourglass, fanging set of hips, just the right touche, matched by oh-so-right, just slightly oversized (but not too big) for her frame breasts, and supermodel profile. But it all starts with that hourglass -- for everything else wouldn't be as perfect without.

I'm not debating anything about her...I just want to know when her right breast got noticeably bigger than the left one and what's going on with her nipples. Yes, she is gorgeous head-to-toe, but I never noticed this big of a difference in her breasts before these recent sets.

I'm not debating anything about her...I just want to know when her right breast got noticeably bigger than the left one and what's going on with her nipples. Yes, she is gorgeous head-to-toe, but I never noticed this big of a difference in her breasts before these recent sets.

I would need the evidence in hand before I can say for sure:)

I don't see much of a difference, I still wouldn't kick her out of bed, or if I did, there would be one hell of a scuffle on the floor. If you get what i mean, lol.

More noticeable she shifts her center of gravity to the right, as well as angle ...

First off, I've always noted her right breast is slightly "fuller" or "meatier" than her left. Most women have different sized breasts. One may have more "perk" behind it, or "sag" more as well -- especially as she ages. In fact, it may be that her very first, initial photos didn't have a difference, but since then she's gained a little sag and fullness in just a year or two (possibly with age, slight weight or weight/width due to maturity or something else).

On Shay Laren, you can note this when she is sitting upright, and the "top, inner curve" of "where her breasts start" is nearly even between the two. But it's only slightly noticeable.

And when you add a shift in her body, and her center of gravity, that changes everything. If she shifts to the left (our right looking at her), she tends to have a even or slightly bigger left breast. And when she shifts to the right (our left looking at her), the larger size of the right breast is clearly more apparent. Angles of the shot can also minimize or increase the different too.

Both of your shots were from her left (our right looking at her), so the right breast will clearly favor the right. Yes, she does have a slightly larger ("fuller"/"meatier") right breast. But from a "straight on" shot and "straight up" center of gravity, it's not as noticeable.

I personally love women who have natural, sagging, hanging breasts like this, and any body shift just makes them flow and mold in many ways. The fact that her right breast is a little "fuller"/"meatier" is a major turn-on, I like little differences in the female form, and don't care much for the alleged, common preference of "perfect symmetry."

Hell, I see little differences in my wife's breasts. She also has different sensitivities, one likes to be sucked more, the other is more sensitive and I get to cup more -- although reading her sometimes has me shift at just the right time, and she goes nuts. It's learning and appreciating all those little differences in so many ways that make women so hot. Especially when you get to love them over a lifetime!

So now that you've pointed this out further about Shay Laren, she's clearly at the top of the list for me. I already found her beyond fucking hot, a major, thin, hard hourglass curve with the perfect amount of softness. And yes, ProfV, Mr. "I love fuller, wider women" would have a serious problem choosing between Shay Laren and the likes of Kerry Marie (FFW or BBW) or Chloe Vevrier (Shay is almost her equivalent, extreme curvature, only on a thinner frame) or Maria Moore (perfectly curved BBWs are never a bad move in bed). Damn so many women of so many proportions, just so fucking perfect, especially with those little flaws. The only "turn off" is that she's so popular -- although not even remotely as popular as other, thin women here it seems (at least my past poll, although with those of others, suggest the same).

I'm not saying you think less of her because of it, I didn't think you did. But I'm not alarmed in the least bit, as I've noticed all along.

The pics doesnt work for me, but I know what you are talking about!
Cut'n paste the link in a new tab/window, or get a Browser/Plugin that lets you turn off "Send Referrer" (e.g., Firefox+PrefBar).

I noticed a little difference between the two when her first sets came out. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me. :dunno:

Honestly, I don't really care! I still think she's smoking hot!
Let's face it, she's got the curves -- pure male lust here -- to make your rod beg for her to be mounted atop.
That hourglass, even though it's quite thin, is still a fucking perfect hourglass.
Then she's got hanging, soft breasts that please, and symmetry means shit in my eyes (as well as my hands, or around my rod).
Top it with one heck of a looker and I'm still amazed that other women, especially non-natural, get more fan fare here.

georges

Staff member
Dunno I think it is the way she is photographied but I can be wrong.