• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shaved Pussy Or Hairy Pussy

Shaved OR Hairy

• Total voters
I stopped using shaving cream 18 months ago and my face has never been "cleaner" and "healthier looking." Shaving cream is one of the greatest marketing scams ever. All it does is clog your razor, dull your razor and give your face a rash due to all the alcohol and chemicals that seep into your skin.

Trust me...shave your face with a razor (Gillette Sensor or Mach 3) minus shaving cream and your razor will last 3 times as long, you'll never get any cuts or razor burn again...

Just shave after you shower so your pores have a chance to open up. Clean all the gunk that accumulates on your blade with your finger, carefully, and you'll be amazed at the results and the clean feeling...

I shave them every 2-3 days. Now I'm used to it, it takes about 15 seconds to do. About 15 years ago, I had an ex ask me if I liked giving her oral sex, so i answered yes. She asked why. I told her because she was perfectly smooth and bald. She then said that she loved to suck my cock. She added... imagine how great and deep I could go if I was shaved. POINT TAKEN.

I like my girls shaved, and also love a great bj. There's nothing worse then going down on a girl only to have to stop and pull a pubic hair out

I stopped using shaving cream 18 months ago and my face has never been "cleaner" and "healthier looking." Shaving cream is one of the greatest marketing scams ever. All it does is clog your razor, dull your razor and give your face a rash due to all the alcohol and chemicals that seep into your skin.

Trust me...shave your face with a razor (Gillette Sensor or Mach 3) minus shaving cream and your razor will last 3 times as long, you'll never get any cuts or razor burn again...

Just shave after you shower so your pores have a chance to open up. Clean all the gunk that accumulates on your blade with your finger, carefully, and you'll be amazed at the results and the clean feeling...

yeah i stopped using shaving cream a while ago as well, so much more convenient, just water and razor and you're good to go...on topic i shave my balls, patch and a little of the surrounding areas to make it look cleaner, first time my gf did it in the shower and i liked how it looked and felt plus the results later on were very nice as well so i've kept it up ever since...no shaving cream down there either...

How can one avoid razor burn?...its terrible for me for about a day.

you talkin about with your pubes? use at least a decent three bladed razor and if you've already shaved 'em just use water in the shower and keep up on it for a lil while, don't let 'em grow in too much, but wait until theres just enough to actually shave and eventually you'll stop getting irritation down there and you should be good to go...

Shaved a few years ago when I got the vasectomy. The wife liked it but it was a pain to keep up so now I keep everything nicely trimmed.

You gotta watch the timing though. If I trim the day I get a blowjob my wife will complain it's too prickly. If your expecting good action and your trimming....give your pubes a day or two post trimming before they're face to face with your girl.

i dont mind as longg as its pussy, but i prefer in the middle or shaven

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't just prefer shaved, I demand it! I'm not playing out of the rough...

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I'm always shaved 100% I can't stand hair down there. & I'm pretty sure my man likes it that way lol

If a girl is completely shaved I kind of feel like a pedophile. However, if I'm dining at the Y I don't like to see Billy Gibbons, either. I like trimmed. :thumbsup: