• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, so be gentle on me, ok? :)

I've just watched this videoclip TV and I think it's very sexy and funny.

It's called "Satisfaction" and it's by Benny Benassi. The music is shitty (it's dance music) but the video is.., something else. It's just babes (many of them busty) in biquinis, demonstrating powertools like chainsaws, hidraulic hammers etc...

It reminds me of that Tarentino movie "Jackie Brown" where the character played by Robert de Niro is watching TV and there's this comercial with babes firing all sort of guns.

Here's some pics from it:

satis1.jpg

satis2.jpg

satis3.jpg

So, does anyone knows the clip? Am I the only one that thinks that it's great or what? :)

Bye

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can't find their names anywhere. I've only managed to find a forum where someone posted these names: Margaret, Morag, Dorothy, Betty and Deirdre :(

No last names and no more clues (are they models; dancers, that kind of thing...)

Maybe someone else on the forum knows their names ;)

Summer

Banned
its funny as fuk that song (its shite but still funny)
i didnt know that Stephen Hawkings brought out a single :D

Attachments

• studio_1.jpg
    studio_1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7,181
It really sounds like him, doesn't it? :)

Funny as Fuck ^!!! The vid is funny but yeah the song is really shocking- it's like one line being repeated throughout the whole song. Sad that so many people actually liked it enough to get it into the charts- sick bastards!

:rolleyes: i think the reason for it getting into the charts may have had something (if not everything) to do with the fine hunnies in the music video

*even more shocking is that once the tunes in ur head you can't get it out* :eek:

:nanner:

everytime i whack off i play that video. i love the one with the masonry drill and the blonde you posted.

Yep, great video, the problem with it is... put simply... you can't download it...

Saw it ages ago, made me cream my jeans.. still, as I reformat my HD every two or three months, I haven't seen that one in a while, and the "shortcut" is on a cd I've not used in a while.

Anyone here know how to stream video, and have it on their HD?
:confused:

if you yahoo you can goto my group and get it there. click the whack it below

i had to watch the video to see who she is. love the research

in the vid shes the one with the 2 speed drill and then shes kneeling with a sander

Last edited:
LOVE THAT VIDEO MAN! THANX GOTTA GIVE IT TO THE EUROPEANS WHEN IT COMES TO SEXY FREAKY STUFF, GOTTA LOVE THE OLD WORLD!! LONG LIVE CREATIVE MINDS LIKE THE ONE BEHIND THE SATISFACTION VID!:rubbel:

my copy of the video doesnt work anymore. anyone else have this problem?