• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Latina from Dancing Bear

She's in the episode The Bachelorette & the Bear, the one furthest to the right in this picture, clapping her hands. I believe she's also in the episode Kendra's Bachelorette Party, with short hair, the second contestant playing ring toss.

I could swear that I've seen her on a Reality Kings site or something, which is why I'm posting this. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• db6135210.jpg
    db6135210.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2,781
I could swear that I've seen her on a Reality Kings site or something, which is why I'm posting this.

Since it's a South Florida based site, then it's a distinct possibility you did see her on some other local site, such as RealityKings. Look through BangBus, BrandiBelle, DareDorm, etc.

She's in the episode The Bachelorette & the Bear, the one furthest to the right in this picture, clapping her hands. I believe she's also in the episode Kendra's Bachelorette Party, with short hair, the second contestant playing ring toss.

attachment.php

I could swear that I've seen her on a Reality Kings site or something, which is why I'm posting this. Thanks in advance!
Screens from the "Hotel Party" espisode.

2nd girl from left

Same white bead bracelet on left hand in both episodes.

I'm surprised DancingBear would let a girl repeat.