• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex with Robots?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Here is the fixed link from Digg. I didn't read the article, nor do I plan to. I also don't have a single fucking clue what his post is about. I do know that his alliterative Pete the pedophile Passport photo is creeping me out... :wtf:

Here is the fixed link from Digg. I didn't read the article, nor do I plan to. I also don't have a single fucking clue what his post is about. I do know that his alliterative Pete the pedophile Passport photo is creeping me out... :wtf:

you ask::wtf:
i answer [ask]: robot?
:D
(i love YOU! and me..)

:mad:
You said that I am pedophile? (or queer?)
communicate with police and interact with my Lawyers

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
:mad:
You said that I am pedophile? (or queer?)
communicate with police and interact with my Lawyers

POTW? :bowdown:

Yes, I would love to commnunicate with your lawyers. Give them my warmest regards, please.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Every time I think I saw true madness, someone pushes it even further.

But out of sheer curiosity...

Please tell ,me you are not actually thinking about making what should be about something like love to a piece of machinery like that in the blog article there.

Please!!!

Amazon.com: Love and Sex with Robots: The Evolution of Human-Robot ...
Start reading Love and Sex with Robots on your Kindle in under a minute. ..... 1.0 out of 5 stars No love, no sex, no robots, no evolution ..

Please change your sig.

ok [why?]:dunno:
If you have negative feelings and if you to be express a destructive evil that happened to you sometime, I prefer to function creatively. Make love not war. You to be friendly with us! It is nice, cool, good
thank you friend