• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex with Neanderthals Gave Humans Immunity Boost

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I read somewhere that ancestors of Black Death survivors (10% of Europeans) are resistant to HIV because of a genetic mutation called Delta 32.

Wow, thats really cool.
Total bullshit, but really cool.

But wait.
are you saying that 10% of Europeans today, and that would include all whiteys in the USA too are immune to HIV?
Are you positive? :facepalm:

See almost everyone who got the plague (1348-1352) died.
You got it and you were dead the next day.
So there is no way that 10% of todays whiteys are from ancestors of people who had the plague and survived.
And the people who lived through it survived because they didn't get it.

I'm confused about that theory, although it is very interesting.

Wow, thats really cool.
Total bullshit, but really cool.

But wait.
are you saying that 10% of Europeans today, and that would include all whiteys in the USA too are immune to HIV?

So there is no way that 10% of todays whiteys are from ancestors of people who had the plague and survived.

I'm confused about that theory, although it is very interesting.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050325234239.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5

http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf119/sf119p05.htm

But wait.

No, that is not even close to what he said.

Not really.

No, it took longer than one day for people to die. 3-7 days.

Communicable Disease 101
Everyone in an infected area would have been exposed to the plague and survivors would have built up immunity. They didn't survive because they "didn't get it", but because they had had a stronger immune system and got immunity form the plague because exposure.

Not really.

Communicable Disease 101
Everyone in an infected area would have been exposed to the plague and survivors would have built up immunity. They didn't survive because they "didn't get it", but because they had had a stronger immune system and got immunity FROM the plague because exposure.

fixed

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

That's why I asked.

Not really.

No way. The major plague that took place during those years did you in fast.
Once you were infected it may have taken a few days for the symptoms to appear but once they did you were a goner in a day or two max.

Communicable Disease 101
Everyone in an infected area would have been exposed to the plague and survivors would have built up immunity. They didn't survive because they "didn't get it", but because they had had a stronger immune system and got immunity form the plague because exposure.

Read up a little more.
Not many, about 10% who got it survived it.
And most who did were all messed up afterwards those effects and damages to organs from it eventually killed a lot of them.
There was no medicine back then obviously.
Also, not everybody was exposed to it......how could that even be known or proven?
And I really don't believe anybody's immune system was strong enough to not get it.
If you caught it either from a flea bite or airborne you got the sickness, it could not be fought off entirely.

good doc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IjhQDnoCcY&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL7552817F76622872

Interesting how all Humans except for Black Africans contain Neanderthal and Denisivan DNA.

It seems that Black Africans are pure Homo Sapiens who never left Africa, and never interbred with Neandertahls and other species.

New evidence suggests that Neanderthals had large brains and higher intelligence, and more advanced tools than Homosapiens.

It seems also that Black Africans are affected by AIDS so much more than Non Africans, they dont have the immunity boost that other races got by going off and interbreeding with more intelligent beings and evolving and adapting to new conditions.

I have long sought an explanation to the age old question of why are tehir such large differences between average IQ level of different races. Black Africans are at the very bottom of the ladder with average IQ levels being in the 60 and 70s. Perhaps the extra intelligence of the Neanderthals coupled with extra evolution needed to adapt to colder climates and new challenges helped the modern day humans of non African descent evolve to having higher average IQ levels than their African counterparts.

It will be interesting when Science has identified every single gene in the Human Genome, we will be able to identify the specific genes that are responsable for intelligence, we will then be able to test for the frequency of the genes in different races.....My guess is that those humans with the greatest amounts of Neanderthal DNA will have the highest fequwncy of intelligence genes.

So is the racism through science??

But its funny that you fuck a neanderthal and you get into better health and you go fuck a chimpanzee and you get AIDS! :nanner::rofl2:

Oh dear god, not the cranium size thing again.:facepalm: Dammit, this theory has been so shot to hell by most credible scientist that it could pass as a slice of Swiss cheese by now. Yet for some odd ass reason people love to cling on to theories from the 19th century.

For starters, an IQ between 60 and 70 means that someone suffers from mild mental retardation. I bullshit you not. Look it up. Since most black people I have seen aren't running around drooling out the side of their mouths and shitting their pants, I doubt that this is the range of their average IQ.

Secondly, the cranium size thing is virtually irrelevant in determining how smart someone is when dealing with individual homo sapiens. Scientist have determined that there are many other factors at play when determining how smart someone is(Like how fast their brain waves move for starters). Ask yourself this: If having a bigger head is directly correlated to how smart you are, wouldn't that mean that women are in general dumber than men because men have bigger heads on average? I have met some extraordinarily smart women in my lifetime. As far as I know, none of them ever rocked a size 8 baseball cap like myself.

Finally, when did being non African mean that you aren't quite as suspect to getting AIDS? Have we forgotten that many parts of Asia, Middle East and South America have high populations of people with HIV and AIDS? As far as I know, unless you are in that tiny fraction of folks who are outright immune to the HIV virus, you fuck someone with AIDS, you are gonna get it too.

P.S. Nice article HM.

There's a very small percentage of European descended people that are highly resistant to HIV because they possess a mutation that makes it difficult for HIV to enter their cells.

As others have said, it's like HIV is a key and the mutated cell lacks a keyhole.

So is the racism through science??

But its funny that you fuck a neanderthal and you get into better health and you go fuck a chimpanzee and you get AIDS! :nanner::rofl2:

Neanderthal's were not pre-human. They were another form of human.

I've noticed a lot of racist black people calling White women "cave bitches" or White men "cave men" like it's something to be ashamed of. The Neanderthals had just a big a brain, if not bigger, as humans did.

There's a very small percentage of European descended people that are highly resistant to HIV because they possess a mutation that makes it difficult for HIV to enter their cells.

As others have said, it's like HIV is a key and the mutated cell lacks a keyhole.

Possibly true. Much like other disease and virus fighting mutations that cause a prevalence of cystic fibrosis in some humans and sickle cell in others.

Neanderthal's were not pre-human. They were another form of human.

I've noticed a lot of racist black people calling White women "cave bitches" or White men "cave men" like it's something to be ashamed of. The Neanderthals had just a big a brain, if not bigger, as humans did.

"...another form of human...bigger, as humans did"? <Chuckle> I believe I follow the point your faux pas notwithstanding.

But we all know racists stand by some of the stupidest, most perverted explanations of circumstance. Like other racists who call some people apes, monkeys, gorillas, etc.:dunno:

'That's races!!"

Fuck the "races" is what I say.:o

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
The great thing about threads such of this which throw a little bit of light on our past as well as the evolution of our species is it shines an even huger light on the scientific ignorance of some of our users.

Shifty

O.G.
What do I derive from this story? Call me odd, but:

- The out-of-Africa model: Anatomically modern humans of African origin conquered the world by completely replacing archaic human populations about 100,000 years ago.

- The multiregional model: Anatomically modern humans emerged from interbreeding between widespread human populations, including ones that first left Africa more than 1 million years ago.

- Although modern humans, Neanderthals and Denisovans share a common ancestor in Africa, the groups split into separate, distinct populations approximately 400,000 years ago.

- The ancestors of modern humans stayed in Africa until 65,000 years or so ago, when they expanded into Eurasia and then encountered the other human groups.

We've been here a long time, haven't we?

Each and every human alive today will be extremely lucky to inhabit this earth for a mere 100 years. :rofl2:

So, thanks for the immunity. Or not.

Eat, drink and be merry. :)

What do I derive from this story? Call me odd, but:

- The out-of-Africa model: Anatomically modern humans of African origin conquered the world by completely replacing archaic human populations about 100,000 years ago.

- The multiregional model: Anatomically modern humans emerged from interbreeding between widespread human populations, including ones that first left Africa more than 1 million years ago.

- Although modern humans, Neanderthals and Denisovans share a common ancestor in Africa, the groups split into separate, distinct populations approximately 400,000 years ago.

- The ancestors of modern humans stayed in Africa until 65,000 years or so ago, when they expanded into Eurasia and then encountered the other human groups.

We've been here a long time, haven't we?

Each and every human alive today will be extremely lucky to inhabit this earth for a mere 100 years. :rofl2:

So, thanks for the immunity. Or not.

Eat, drink and be merry. :)

Nice synopsis.

What I derive is much simpler; The people against so called 'race-mixing' have a couple of dilemmas ...:1orglaugh

(Going back to an original point I made some time ago in one of the 'race' threads....the notion of 'race' per se is a man-made construct.)

Possibly true. Much like other disease and virus fighting mutations that cause a prevalence of cystic fibrosis in some humans and sickle cell in others.

"...another form of human...bigger, as humans did"? <Chuckle> I believe I follow the point your faux pas notwithstanding.

But we all know racists stand by some of the stupidest, most perverted explanations of circumstance. Like other racists who call some people apes, monkeys, gorillas, etc.:dunno:

'That's races!!"

Fuck the "races" is what I say.:o

Notice the time in which I made that post and how it clusters with a bunch of other posts I made. I still make more sense after midnight than you make right in the middle of the day.:1orglaugh

Using that way of thinking it could be argued almost any subject is a man made construct in some degree with how our languages define it. :dunno:

Maybe. But consider this..auto manufacturers (for example) typically sell a product from one model year to the next that for all intents and purposes is identical in every way that matters. In some ways the 'newer' doesn't even constitute better so in that sense the differences that 'we' key on as appreciable are based solely on a contrived construct. That would be more the point.

Notice the time in which I made that post and how it clusters with a bunch of other posts I made. I still make more sense after midnight than you make right in the middle of the day.:1orglaugh

I think you'd have a better chance turning Boothy straight than getting a reasonable person to buy that.

Nothing to notice though. I was aware you were probably jumbling a few thoughts together at the time. After all, I'm reasonable.:o Just having a little fun pointing out how you sounded.:stir:

I think that all of the people talking about race and brain sizes are missing the real point of the story. If humans as a species can fuck something they will fuck it. No real news here. I'm sure that it went the other way as well. Didn't anyone watch Clan Of The Cave Bear?

Maybe. But consider this..auto manufacturers (for example) typically sell a product from one model year to the next that for all intents and purposes is identical in every way that matters. In some ways the 'newer' doesn't even constitute better so in that sense the differences that 'we' key on as appreciable are based solely on a contrived construct. That would be more the point.

I think you'd have a better chance turning Boothy straight than getting a reasonable person to buy that.

Nothing to notice though. I was aware you were probably jumbling a few thoughts together at the time. After all, I'm reasonable.:o Just having a little fun pointing out how you sounded.:stir:

Boothy? I'm only slightly more convinced that Boothbabe is a female than Jodi Macalodi was a female and not one of Kaalpan's sockpuppet accounts.

We all know how that turned out...

I think that all of the people talking about race and brain sizes are missing the real point of the story. If humans as a species can fuck something they will fuck it.

I don't know about that as a general principle but I do believe there was a point in our human history where if something couldn't be eaten or fucked it was of no interest to us.

Boothy? I'm only slightly more convinced that Boothbabe is a female than Jodi Macalodi was a female and not one of Kaalpan's sockpuppet accounts.

We all know how that turned out...

Well, I don't employ your investigative 'techniques'. I'm not all that interested but I take people at their word until I run across evidence that demonstrates otherwise.

After all, a point can be simply a point in a vacuum..right? No matter from where it comes.

Is it really worth all the investigation? You could get yourself into trouble right?

I don't know about that as a general principle but I do believe there was a point in our human history where if something couldn't be eaten or fucked it was of no interest to us.

Well, I don't employ your investigative 'techniques'. I'm not all that interested but I take people at their word until I run across evidence that demonstrates otherwise.

After all, a point can be simply a point in a vacuum..right? No matter from where it comes.

Is it really worth all the investigation? You could get yourself into trouble right?

If you're thinking I had to crack Kaalpan's IP address to figure out he is making sock puppet accounts, than you're mistaken.

A lot of this rests on the well known phenomenon of men posing as women on internet forums, craigslist, online games etc. for myriad reasons, some of whom seem bizaare or trivial.

Then we look at her posts and see that she is constantly reminding everyone that she is a lesbian, that she is married to another woman, what kind of strapon was used on her etc. etc.

That sounds more like a guy who is dropping out of character just a little bit and becoming obvious. From reading a few dozen posts I'm guessing that whoever made this Boothbabe character up uses information that mirrors their own life. Probably does live in the Netherlands or has spent a lot of time there etc.

In the end it's not that I'm so good at finding liars (and I've found quite a LOT) but that I'm not so willing to believe things just because they please me.