• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex Toys Santa

Has anybody bought or planning to buy sex toys as a gift for someone this Christmas?

If so who have you bought it for and what did you buy them?

Last year I bought myself the LoveHoney Sqweel and love totally love it

It makes a perfect gift as it is a less hardcore and embarassing sex toy, I would even consider buying such a sex toy for friends!

Attachments

• Playing_with_my_LoveHoney_Sqweel_400.jpg
    Playing_with_my_LoveHoney_Sqweel_400.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 207
Sex toys I feel are better bought together as a couple where they are intended as a gift chosen to suit. Rather than an impusle buy item you wrap up and throw under a tree, it loses the intimacy that way.

You might want her to try the vibrating butt plug with neon trim, but she might only want the lipstick styled pocket vibe.

I've bought my 87 year old grandmother a nice set of butt plugs this year. I'm sure she'll enjoy them . . . or die.

Either way is fine with me really.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Exactly....

jod0565

Member, you member...
I've never bought anything like that, but, as a gag gift, I got my brother a penis extender - one where you put you dick in and crank - kind of like The Rack.

I bought my husband a vibrating cock ring & a book titled "The Low Down on Going Down" as gag gifts from Spencer's. Unfortunately the cock ring barely stretched enough to fit him so he could not really wear it.

Working at an Adult Novelty Shop I would always recommend Lube, and based on what they were wearing that day is how I would suggest an item.