• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex questions

I'm an 18 year old male, and I had a few questions about sex, and I figured this was the least embarassing place to go. What exactly happens during a female orgasm? Is there something that comes out, or just the contraction of the vagina, or what?
Also, when a girl's a virgin, is there loke blood or something during sex?
Thanks, and please, don't ridicule me too much.

Although some researchers believe there is just one type of female orgasm, others believe that stimulation of these two parts of the genitals can cause different types of orgasm. During a clitoral orgasm, the vagina becomes longer; it causes a pocket to be formed beneath the uterus. During a vaginal orgasm, the uterus drops lower and shortens the vagina. Stimulation of both the vagina and clitoris can cause a blended orgasm, the third type of orgasm. All these orgasms may feel different from each other.

Sometimes during stimulation of the G-spot, a clear fluid will spurt out of the urethra. The fluid is similar to that produced by the prostate gland in men that makes up the liquid portion of semen. Yes, it's true — about 10 percent of women can actually ejaculate!

the link from which that info sprung.
http://www.teenwire.com/index.asp?t...ire.com/warehous/articles/wh_20010816p115.asp

Famousbabes said:
Although some researchers believe there is just one type of female orgasm, others believe that stimulation of these two parts of the genitals can cause different types of orgasm. During a clitoral orgasm, the vagina becomes longer; it causes a pocket to be formed beneath the uterus. During a vaginal orgasm, the uterus drops lower and shortens the vagina. Stimulation of both the vagina and clitoris can cause a blended orgasm, the third type of orgasm. All these orgasms may feel different from each other.

Not all women can experience vaginal orgasms, but I had an old g/f who could, and she was quite adamant that the two felt differently.

MASAMUNE

Banned
So girls have 4 different ways of orgasming? Damn, I am envious.

member006

Closed Account
I have vaginal , clitorial , urethra (gush) and through breast stimulation alone , which causes vaginal , direct north to south connection inside body . I understand some women do from only anal also . I suppose the anal and the breast have to be considered vaginal , never really thought about it much .
;)

Im not sure what it is, but when I bring my wife to orgasm with a vibrator she has a white liquid that I can see just oozing out... It isn't very clear.

Famousbabes said:
The blood from virgins come from breaking the hymen.

i thought you were going to put in a joke about virgin girls when i first started to scroll! :D :laugh: stupid me!