• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex Beaver— the best beaver

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Am I right or am I right?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
What's with you and the word sex?

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What's with you and the word sex?

AND clarity.

beavers are a wonderful animal How dare you try and mess with a great animal :crying:

Imagine what Alisa's reaction would have been if I had said something like "I like banging beavers."

Not only might I have been accused of animal cruelty, I might have been banned from the board for bestiality!

AND clarity.

Imagine what Alisa's reaction would have been if I had said something like "I like banging beavers."

Not only might I have been accused of animal cruelty, I might have been banned from the board for bestiality!

I would have said it's not nice to call a girls pussy a beaver. The teeth a beaver have really don't match a lovely soft pussy much. :D

Now eating Beaver tails :drool2: I love when I head north and can get the wonderful dessert.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I would have said it's not nice to call a girls pussy a beaver.

Not even when it's nicely furred? The one thing that really gets my goat is when a site has a name like "Beaver Hunt" but all the jay-jay's are shaved! :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I should mention another reason I like linguistic clarity on this term is I'm actually working on a children's book "The Tail of the Foxy Beaver". It's about a clever young beaver who uses her tail to get out of all sorts of scrapes, and it's about actual beavers, not sex-beavers (obviously.)

Since I already spent the advance, I don't want the publisher getting any funny ideas.

Not even when it's nicely furred? The one thing that really gets my goat is when a site has a name like "Beaver Hunt" but all the jay-jay's are shaved! :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

No one says beaver fur they say pelt. So pussy still fits best but yes that doesn't make sense at all:facepalm:

OC I haven't had them like that before I'll have to look for it next time I can get my hands on one.

I should mention another reason I like linguistic clarity on this term is I'm actually working on a children's book "The Tail of the Foxy Beaver". It's about a clever young beaver who uses her tail to get out of all sorts of scrapes, and it's about actual beavers, not sex-beavers (obviously.)

Since I already spent the advance, I don't want the publisher getting any funny ideas.

I can honestly say the first thing I thought of when you said foxy beaver then it's description was not a childrens book but I live in the gutter.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I can honestly say the first thing I thought of when you said foxy beaver then it's description was not a childrens book but I live in the gutter.

You have a very dirty mind— it's part of what I like about you.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner