• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seeing Red

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Normally I don't buy into all these random studies and whatnot, but I actually agree with this.

My stepdad is exactly like that. Usually it was my mom who did the grocery shopping, getting necessities and very few snacks. When my stepdad came with for grocery shopping, he'd see a chip sale that's like "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" or 50% off, etc. and be like, "Oh my god, get one free?" Stuffing a few in the cart. We'd end up pushing two completely full carts through the store because of sales.

My boyfriend is the same way with sales. If there's a deal on chicken, hot dogs, or cheese, he'll stock up on like 5 times the amount than we actually need.

Sometimes the deals are very good and it's nice to get stuff in bulk so you don't have to make another trip for said items for a while, but in another sense it's like you're losing money rather than saving, because if that stuff wasn't on sale, you wouldn't have bought those particular items in the first place. Oh look, JCPenny is having a store wide sale! Let's go shopping! But... we weren't gonna go shopping in the first place, so we're not saving, we're spending.

I just rind all prices to the highest whole dollar. It is a strategy that saves me money and helped me gain enough to go on a European holiday.

- - - Updated - - -

I just rind all prices to the highest whole dollar. It is a strategy that saves me money and helped me gain enough to go on a European holiday.

I just round all prices to the highest whole dollar. It is a strategy that saves me money and helped me save enough to go on a European holiday.

My Iphone likes to ruin my posts.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I just round all prices to the highest whole dollar. It is a strategy that saves me money and helped me save enough to go on a European holiday.

If you drop by Leicester in the U.K. I'll buy ya a pint :beer:

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Everything should be rounded to the nearest dollar, so we can get rid of all coins under $1.
It would make things run smoother, and the treasury could save money by not making all those coins.
I can't remember the last time I bought something under $1.
In the past year, pennies have been discontinued by most vendors here, the price is rounded to the nearest 5 or 10, but the receipt still has the accurate price.