• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Security Hoops

I'm just curious how far ya'll go to lock up a system for safe browsing. Basically, since Windows defaults are set for admin privileges, I created a guest user and whenever I browse I usually log in to this account. Also have firewall, NAV, and the usual adaware...

I use Firefox and I've disabled javascript/java. I'm pretty sure I've been compromised...but to what extent I don't know with guest privileges.

What do ya'll do?

Salem

Banned
bookas said:
I'm just curious how far ya'll go to lock up a system for safe browsing. Basically, since Windows defaults are set for admin privileges, I created a guest user and whenever I browse I usually log in to this account. Also have firewall, NAV, and the usual adaware...

I use Firefox and I've disabled javascript/java. I'm pretty sure I've been compromised...but to what extent I don't know with guest privileges.

What do ya'll do?

I don't worry about all that security bullshit!!!

I just have a decent firewall and anti-virus software always running and it keeps me safe from all those nasties out there lol :tongue:

(btw don't use any Norton products, they are such huge system hogs)

and also "Guest Accounts" still save what you do to the unreachable memory :scream:

Salem said:
I don't worry about all that security bullshit!!!

I just have a decent firewall and anti-virus software always running and it keeps me safe from all those nasties out there lol :tongue:

(btw don't use any Norton products, they are such huge system hogs)

and also "Guest Accounts" still save what you do to the unreachable memory :scream:
Really? You browse with Windows XP Admin? Also, NAV works out for me and don't notice too many slowdowns.