• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Secrets of "The Shining" - David Icke

stanley kubricks secret project.

www.davidicke.com/articles/symbolism-mainmenu-44/27489-secrets-of-the-shining

The hidden story about kubrick and the deal he made with the Elite, ive read the S.K book n their totally different.. you ever seen 2001: A space odyssey which was released in 68, great film.. well ahead of its time, kubrick had a great mind and fastidious eye for detail, the only guy around at that time who could pull summurt like this off.. so he was asked to work on the project.
very interesting 2 say the least,

Apollo 11 work and no play makes Jack (Kubrick) a dull boy ;)

but still only human.. checkout sum of his mistakes >

Moon Landing Hoax Evidence

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76620

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I liked the idea of the thread but with the way you butcher the english language with your fucking awful spelling and nonsensical sentence structure. I have lost much intrest in this thread, see are you fucking happy you ruined it for everyone out here!

Don't berate me for this crudely written topic, im just the messenger! i stole it from someones wall on facebook

oh and you spelt interest wrong

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
If David Icke went to Tesco and they were out of chicken kievs he'd make out like it was the fault of Illuminati or something. He is a tit.

I'm all into a vigorous thread on The Shining. The article the OP links to is a highly tangential and far-fetched reading of the movie.

You know how some fans tie themselves into knots trying to read a film? Fans do this with Lynch and Kubrick pics all the time.

Well, this is one of those out-there interpretations.

The Shining (the movie) made a big impression on me. The script alone couldn't carry it. Eyes wide shut also has a very thin script. There's not too much dialogue. There are moods and atmospheres and they tell the story along with the actors' lines. What would this movie be without the music, the camera work and the long pauses throughout?

The link from the original post - read only if you're underinformed on how the Apollo 11 moon mission is the subtext of The Shining (movie).

Secrets of The Shining
Author: Jay Weidner

Secrets of The Shining:

Or How Faking the Moon Landings Nearly
Cost Stanley Kubrick his Marriage and his Life.

By Jay Weidner

Copyright 2009 Sacred Mysteries Productions

The Shining is surely Stanley Kubrick's most misunderstood masterpiece.

I use the word 'masterpiece' guardedly because I have never really thought that The Shining was a very good film.

At the time, in 1980 when I first saw it, I didn't like it at all. The way that Kubrick threw out so much of Stephen King's great source material and replaced it with a lot of things that just didn't seem to make any sense, really bothered me.

Hopefully, before I am finished with this essay, the reader will see it is only when Kubrick dramatically alters the script from Stephen King's novel that we can begin to understand what Stanley Kubrick is trying to tell us in his version of The Shining.

It should be understood from the beginning that The Shining is Stanley Kubrick's most personal film (outside of, possibly, Eyes Wide Shut). Before we are done here it will be easy to see that Kubrick was only using Stephen King's novel as a launching pad (excuse the pun) to be able to tell a completely different story under the guise of making a film based on a best-selling novel. He did this for a very important reason - mainly to save his life.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

In fact, let's start at the beginning.

There are two main characters in the film, Jack Torrance (played by Jack Nicholson) and his son Danny (played by Danny Lloyd).

It is important to understand here that Jack and Danny are two aspects of Stanley Kubrick himself. Jack is the practical, pragmatic guy who wants to be a great artist. And he is, apparently, willing to do anything to accomplish his goal of being an artist (writer). Jack, like Stanley has black hair, he is idiosyncratic and even smokes the same cigarettes as Stanley (Marlboro).

Danny is the other side of the great director. He is the child-like Kubrick. It is Danny who is actually the real artist.

The Danny side of Kubrick side is psychic, youthful and sees things that no one else sees. Danny also has a tendency to tell people things that should be kept quiet.

The first part of the The Shining is probably the longest, most boring, 58 minutes in Kubrick's career.

The opening of the film takes place with us witnessing Stanley's pragmatic side, Jack, cutting a deal with the Manager of the Overlook Hotel.

The deal between Jack and the Manager of the Overlook is that Jack can write (that is - create) all that he wants as long as he "takes care" of The Overlook.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I had "The Shining" once. It was after my dad whipped my ass when he found the pictures I'd taken in the girls' locker room shower.