• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seattle, WA hotties - another top-4 billionaire is SINGLE!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Would Dirty Sanchez count as a friend of Lauren? Did Melinda get some advice from Mackenzie on life after a billionaire? She just got a lot more attractive.

More importantly: Does Melinda spill the beans on Bill's agenda to take over the world? Or, did Bill's microchip tell him where she was spending her 'alone' time?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Would Dirty Sanchez count as a friend of Lauren?

Dirty Sanchez is Lauren's brother.

5d5146ba1a700d6bd5055d63

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
He isn't single....he's banging some flexible little hottie, that still swallows, and gives up the butt sex.

What in the fuck do you think "irretrievably broken", means?!?! She found out, and is disgusted that her love and devotion isn't as important as a hot mouth and a tight young ass.

Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

Nope, she'll go for the early 30's buff pretty boy that knows when to smile, and when to shut up, and looks good in a designer tuxedo.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Mackenzie got a private school science teacher. Who says teaching doesn’t pay? His pension is secure now.

Mr. Daystar

wonder if any of this has gotten back to him yet? You gotta wonder if he has his own software bugged to send anything that constitutes libel, right to his doorstep.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
So you're newly single and worth $billions, what's the first thing you do? I'd be like Bruce Wayne minus the fighting for justice shit.

gmase: yeah, I saw that about McKenzie, too. The article I read said that they in effect had some type of prenup. So, the ex-hubby's likely only walking away in the millions .. vs. a WHOLE lot more.