• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Searching for a scene I watched in 2002

In this scene a guy goes to stay in a hotel and meets the receptionist and book a room and goes inside to find the bed in the room is very untidy. He complains by phone (as I can remember) and the receptionist comes and says the "bed is fine" (not the exact words). Then the man asks "how can I sleep on this bed" (not the exact words). Then the receptionist sleeps on the untidy bed and says "like this", Then the man asks "can you show with less cloths" (again not the exact words). Then they hookup on that untidy bed and the receptionist makes her client happy.

In this scene a guy goes to stay in a hotel and meets the receptionist and book a room and goes inside to find the bed in the room is very untidy. He complains by phone (as I can remember) and the receptionist comes and says the "bed is fine" (not the exact words). Then the man asks "how can I sleep on this bed" (not the exact words). Then the receptionist sleeps on the untidy bed and says "like this", Then the man asks "can you show with less cloths" (again not the exact words). Then they hookup on that untidy bed and the receptionist makes her client happy.
Anyone?