• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

searching 4 vid; 2 brunettes kissing and swapping loads of saliva B4 BJ.

Hi guys, just registered and 1st post :)
Lurked here for the last week, and this place is nuts (AWESOME!).

Desperately trying to find a video. Only found it once and PC crashed and I lost it.

It is really long video.
Two smoking brunettes kissing before a blowjob.

As soon as they start kissing there is incredible(!!!!!) amount of saliva, before they even start swapping it back and forth. They kissed and swapped for like 10 minutes, I don't remember if they even blew the guy before my PC dumped me offline at about that point.
I mean within a couple seconds the long haired girl has literally a bucket of thick saliva in her mouth, before they even kissed.
They kissed for like 10 minutes and traded saliva, buckets of it....and they weren't spilling any....it was amazing! I have never seen so much thick saliva, and they weren't spilling a drop.

It is a really long video (10-20+ minutes) and hi quality.
It is POV.
One girl has hoop earings, purple eye shadow and long hair, the other girl has no earings and isn't as quite as hot, and has shorter hair.

I have been searching for hours and hours and hours can't find it.

It is not the "angelina valentine & layla storm drool on this dick" video.

I am desperate to find it, and figured if anyone knew of it, it would be you guys.
Sorry my 1st post is not contributing to the forum, but asking for help. Sorry about that.
I would really appreciate any help finding this video. I am going absolutely crazy trying to find it again, with zero luck :drool2:

Thank you in advance, guys.