• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Search Pictures called "Mons Veneris" or "Vulva"

Attachments

• Poolside_03_600px.jpg
    Poolside_03_600px.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,305
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, The Mound of Venus!!!

For some reason, this angle and pics like this are pretty rare, but I know I've seen them done for a few really hot chicks. I'll try to remember who they were and post 'em, plus I'll post any NEW ones I come across.

So, is this gonna be the official thread for Mound of Venus pics?

I take it you're into seeing it just like in this angle, and pussy lips aren't very important, unless they happen to stick out far enough to be spotted, right???

I'm thinking I've seen pics like that of NextDoorNikki, Carol Goldnerova, Nikki Case, and some others.... Gotta FIND 'em.

This is a great thread idea, but I think the title should be changed to make it more clear for casual passersby, so they know what it's about - something like:

"Shots taken from GIRL's POV of her "Mound of Venus" hump - right at the top of her snatch!"

or something like that.

Really, the vulva isn't involved here - usu. pussy lips aren't part of the picture....

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Way kewl. 'Bout time too. Hope to see you around some more, Dragonhunter, if that's the kind of stuff you are going to post, when yer rep will count fer sumfin.'

FINALLY! SWEET JESUS! A NEW THREAD ACTUALLY WORTH A DAMN!

That is an awesome picture, and now I also want to see more like them. Rep to you Mr. Dragon, yes indeed, great post! :thumbsup:

Re: Search Pictures called "Mons Veneris"

Hello!
Now I'm back!

You like more from this pictures???
It's very difficult to find more from it! Please help me to find more....

I'm found more of it:
**********74544[/ATTACH]

Where can I upload the pics?

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Link Added: http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46618_zz_02_123_624lo.jpg
Attachment deleted Read the rules, Please.

Bye

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the 2nd pic probably won't be allowed (you can only post pics in the 1st post), I decided to be a nice guy & upload it to imagevenue.

Here's the link.

link

Nice pic btw, dragonhunter! :thumbsup:

Re: Search Pictures called "Mons Veneris"

Thank you Gordar!

Here I've found another view of "Mound of Venus"!
img.php

link

Their already which found?

Bye,
dragonhunter

Hello Facial_King,
i'm very happy to here from you!
This are very nice Pussy-Pics!!!
Thank you very much!

I've also found any pics, and i've uploaded it for you!
I've much more pics put I can only post 10 pics as one!
Would you see more...???

Would you see more...???

Bye
dragonhunter

Good thread, and i love the first picture. I'll have to do some searching, but I think I've got a PERFECT shot like this somewhere...