• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SUGGEST SCENE] Scenes/Movies Where an Actress Can't Resist Sampling Some Cock and/or Cum

So, this is a little hard to encapsulate, but I'll do my best. I'm looking for movies and scenes where a performer (or even a non-performer, such as an extra, camerawoman, director, etc.) is not necessarily present for the purposes of taking cock/cum but ends up taking some anyway (even if indirectly).

This might play out in a lot of different ways. For instance, in a lot of Vega Vixen's ffm scenes she is principally there to get it on with the main girl, but she will often grab the dude's cock/jerk him off, or kiss the main girl after she's been sucking cock, etc.

There's also a great scene where Lolly Badcock shares a cell with a chick who is blowing some dude. Lolly doesn't interact with the guy very much at all for the majority of the scene, but she shows up for, and cleans up after, the cumshot.

RealityKing's In the VIP featured quite a few performers outside of the main girls who look like they're there just there for some dancing or for making out with the other girls, but who end up going beyond their mandates. A couple of examples that spring to mind: Veronica Rodriguez licking dude's balls and then taking a cumshot at the end, or Daisy Haze/Summers suddenly deciding to suck cock after lezzing it up for the rest of the runtime.

The Hellfire Sex series has a few great scenes, too. While it's all to seldom for any other than the main girl to partake of cock, it does occasionally happen.

In the world of JAV, I would probably point to Nao Masaki, who, in a number of the releases she has directed, ends up joining the action. Natsuki Aoyama does this, too, but to a much lesser extent.

Japan also has The Public BDSM series that features a fair bit of this. Standouts include PDD-001 in which Erika Kitagawa blows a guy, seemingly for the fun of it, and PDD-003, where Natsuki Yokoyama cum kisses the main girl at the end.

Speaking of Natsuki Yokoyama, her performance in HTMS-096 is legendary. She appears in a scene where she and her lesbian lover mercilessly bully a girl they find on the side of the road, even bringing their guy friend along whom they force this girl to blow. The great part? They blow him, too. There's another very similar release to this, HTMS-116, which features Miki Sunohara in an almost identical scenario. Hot, hot stuff.

Rika Tachibana is great in roles like this, especially in IESP-298. The whole thing is great, but the hottest scene for me involves Rika and her assistant very passionately getting it on with each other in order to torment a bunch of dudes behind bars. Towards the end of this already sizzling scene, Rika instructs her assistant to jerk one of the guys off, which just turns up the heat even more. Now, it would have been even better if Rika and/or her assistant had maybe blown the guy or at least teased them doing so, but it was still brilliant.

This is why I generally prefer JAV femdom to Western titles, the latter of which rarely involves much sex. I enjoy the idea that the dominatrix isn't particularly 'into' the guy(s), but she's going to use him for her pleasure anyway.

Anyway. I could go on, but I hope that you get the idea, and hope that you have some recommendations to boot. I guess the common thread among these disparate scenes/titles is the notion that even though the performer(s) is just so slutty that she can't help but get her some dick.