[Scene] Public Pick-Up with Broken Condom

Been searching for this particular scene for ages. I'll try to describe it:

  • the whole scene is shot outside; it's evening / dark already
  • the girl was just a pick-up
  • if I remember correctly, they were fucking near a small wall
  • they were fucking, but at some point the condom broke --> the guy then said that it wasn't his fault and she should suck him
  • then she sucks him until he cums

I'd be really, really glad if somebody knows the scene!
 
I’m looking for a blowjob video where the woman starts off using a condom, but then—as she really gets into it—she stretches the condom so much that it snaps, yet she simply keeps on sucking. 😍 I’ve seen similar videos, but I haven’t found this specific scenario yet. It starts with me wearing a condom (which she might have bitten a tiny hole in before putting it on, so it doesn't break immediately); the rubber only tears when she pulls hard on the cock, leaving it directly in her mouth! And she doesn't stop—she just keeps sucking, even though the condom has already broken.
 
Back
Top