• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] scene and actresses name

I know you feel like i described like 80 % of scene, but i don't have any other information

i think (lika 90 %) that was casting scene. Blonde, natural big boobs with stockings/lingerie. Her name, someting like Mercedes (not Mercedes Carrera and nothing with piere woodman!). I think black couch was. Not sure about anal...
I know i din't gave maybe enought information, but somebody might know. i don't have any picture. :(

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
He's just saying that he's 90% sure the scene he is thinking of was a casting scene and is apologizing for only describing what seems like 80% of the info needed but he can't remember any more.

Still, it's very hard to answer the query based on this.

A casting scene (or maybe not) with a blonde, big boobed babe named Mercedes (or something similar) in stockings/lingerie on a black couch. Your guess is as good as mine! :)

Speaking in percentages, I'm 99% sure nobody will be able to solve it without some more clues.

I don’t know to describe more. I know that was “clasic” interview/casting svene. I think her name was mercedes or something like that. I remeber that she has natural big boobs. And her name. Before posting i tried all combination on google. Maybe she wasnt blonde, maybe brunette. I don’t think she has made lot od scene, maybe few more after. I founded her like 1 year ago, but i can’t remember. If there is a list of all casting conected with name/picture i would find her.

I know is very very very hard to find with my post, but i wanted to try. :(