• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saying goodbye...

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys and gals. I know i haven't been a part of this community for a little while now, but I wanted to come back to tell you that I will be retiring from the adult industry at the end of next month. You guys (Freeones) have been a huge part of my camming career and I've had many laughs on here, so thank you for that. Met some great gents, and some lovely ladies and I'm going to miss you guys greatly. My last day on cam will be August 29th, so if any of you guys want to stop by and say hi, and ogle my tits one last time, I would love to have you there! Also offering a "going out of business" sale on my content so hit me up if you're interested in that too. (First time in seven years on this board that I'm whoring out my shiz....better late than never eh? ;) )

Lurv you guys dearly. Make sure to keep Zdenka in line for me k? :D

I wish you the best.

Are you also going to stop coming to this messageboard once you retire? I know you said you haven't been around regardless as it is.

Also if you don't want to answer this I totally understand, but is there a reason you are willing to give for the retirement or is this one of those things that's personal and none of our business?

SpexyAshleigh

I wish you the best.

Are you also going to stop coming to this messageboard once you retire? I know you said you haven't been around regardless as it is.

Also if you don't want to answer this I totally understand, but is there a reason you are willing to give for the retirement or is this one of those things that's personal and none of our business?

I'm going to be removing myself from the adult industry entirely so yes, I won't be coming to Freeones anymore. And I'm retiring simply because I want to. I've given nearly a decade of my life to this job, and I'm ready to move on to the next adventure, whatever that is. Pretty much everyone changes jobs or careers throughout their life and I'm no different...ready for a change.

well, sad to see you go ashleigh even though i rarely get on here anymore either..i hope life treats you well in whatever you decide to do next!

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. You always came across as a down to earth, friendly and fun gal on here, on top of being god damn sexy as well. Take care of yourself Spexy :)

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I'm going to be removing myself from the adult industry entirely so yes, I won't be coming to Freeones anymore. And I'm retiring simply because I want to. I've given nearly a decade of my life to this job, and I'm ready to move on to the next adventure, whatever that is. Pretty much everyone changes jobs or careers throughout their life and I'm no different...ready for a change.

Have you considered arc welding or maybe becoming a long-haul trucker? Either of those would certainly qualify as a bit of a "change", no? Plus, not a bad living either from what I hear! ;)

Well, best of luck to you whatever course you choose from here....

Wish you the best for whatever you'll be doing next.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I am so sorry to hear this news.

I will miss you Spexy. Thank you for all the fun you have provided to FreeOnes, you are one of the real OCSM stars on here.

I wish you all the best in the future and hope you stay in touch with me.

Kisses and best wishes

Miss Hybrid

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

We never really had any interaction on here, but I wish you luck, and all the best in your new life choices. I hope you have a happy, prosperous, and long life, full of joy. Take care of yourself.

- I will be retiring from the adult industry at the end of next month
- I'm going to be removing myself from the adult industry entirely
- I'm retiring simply because I want to
- I'm ready to move on to the next adventure, whatever that is

Such a cute Canuck, good for you. Congratulations and best wishes to you moving forward Ashleigh, wishing you all the best in your future endeavors outside the industry, again congratulations. Continue to enjoy the cupcakes and sunsets. ;-)

georges

Staff member
good luck to whatever you do in the future, god bless you. You are a true cutie ashleigh :angels:

I'll admit that part of me would have liked you to stay on here as a regular non-industry member of the community. You seemed like a good poster to the board in general, but baring that not being possible anymore I wish you the best in life. I will be a little sad to see you go from here, even more than going from the industry stuff.