• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saudi War on Iran?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hey everybody.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
The USA even under, well especially under Trump has been calling Iran an enemy for a while.
Never actually saying or offering proof to what theyve done to us.
In fact the day when Flynn interupted the press conference to announce that Iran was officially on Double Secret Probation I knew Trump was either comprimised or full of shit the entire time.
That really affected me. Destroyed my hopes, made me feel conned and used.

Anyway back on Track.
So Iran is our enemy for some reason.
Just like Syria. Even though they actually fight our enemy AL QAUEAEADA, they are our enemy.
Netanyahoo and the Ambassador for Israel, Nikki Haley , have been insisting the US attack Iran for a while.
Send our boys in there to die. Maybe even start a world war and get us all killed while were theyre at it.
Still no clear reason as to why we need to attack Iran, other then the Israel GOV wants it. Or maybe its time they get with the program and get a Central Bank so they go into endless and unpayable debt to the Zio's who own it, likein the US and most of the planet.

So recently Trump goes to Saudi Arabia and dances with Billionaire Sheiks who believe in Stoning to death women and young girls who don't do everything theyre told. Were women have no rights and if they get raped they get punished for it. A country who has been illegally attacking and murdering the civilians in Yemen for going on 3 years now.
He gives them Billions of dollars in weapons and signs away very very valuable property in the USA to them.

Then just a few weeks later what do you know. Saudi Arabia attacks Iran.
And a nice war is brewing there now with Saudi Arabia being the aggressor.
And it also happens right after the Bilderberg meetings wow.

Meanwhile the Ministry of Propaganda distracts us with bullshit like Comey and all these expensive and very useless hearings after hearings, and other bullshit that never ends.

Have a nice day.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So here is how I think this will play out according to their plan.
The USA, or at least the war mongers, war profiteers, israel firsters, and sell out war hawk politicians have had a hard on for war with Iran since the end of the Clinton Administration.
A long time. But Iran has not obliged them.
So I think after that recent visit to Saudi Arabia plus at the Bilderberg meeting they made a plan to have the Saudis suck Iran into a war.
Then the good old USA can come to the aid of their good friends and then they have their war.
Of course 2 problems is Iran is no Libya or Iraq, they will fight back.
And Russia.

I guess we'll see soon enough.

Meanwhile the US military is dropping white phosphorous on civilians in Syria.
Burning them alive.
https://www.google.com/search?num=2...r_UAhUDNj4KHRAtCVAQvwUIJSgA&biw=1920&bih=1017

Which again brings up my question:
Why Are We Attacking the Syrians Who Are Fighting ISIS?