• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Palin Debate Flowchart

2909496470_d751e8a3dc.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/friday said:
Friday[/URL][/B] on my mind, post: 2551713, member: 44516"]:thumbsup::1orglaugh

She did well tho. You have to give her that. But I bet she will now stay away from facing the media where she really is challenged.

Even though I support McCain and Palin, I still thought this was funny.

haha!

Hahaha, I felt so sorry for her, even though I'm a McCain supporter too.
She looked like a scared little puppy trying to act big.

She did well tho. You have to give her that. But I bet she will now stay away from facing the media where she really is challenged.

She did NOT do well, and I cannot believe how many people are saying that she did. She avoided every question that was asked of her. She repeated, no, regurgitated all the old rhetoric that has already spewn from her mouth. She was inaccurate about many of the facts and stats, and outright lied on several occasions.

The only reason that people are saying she did well is because for the first time in weeks, she was able to formulate sentences, complete with nouns, subjects, and the proper use of verbs. I cannot believe how easily people are swayed with her ability to wink at the camera, and placate a veteran of the United States Senate.

She is flippant, smiles entirely too much, and come on, let's be honest here, she doesn't KNOW anything. All that debate proved is that she is adept at skirting questions and the issues, and she is capable of memorizing things.

We don't need someone in the White House again, for another four years, in any capacity, who resembles in any way, shape, form, or fashion, the idiot that has called it home for the last eight.

Bravo! That was very very funny! I forget the codes for the smileys!!!!! Oh wait! :1orglaugh: lol

Good post above by galactic as well.

people are saying she did well only because they were expecting her to do much worse!!

Maybe that was the trick - maybe she *intentionally* appeared to be a babbling incoherent fool in the Katie Couric interview so that when it came to the debate, anything she said would seem reasonable and well-thought out by comparison...
Maybe she has well thought out views on domestic and foreign policy...
Maybe she'd make an excellent Vice President...

..or maybe not;)

people are saying she did well only because they were expecting her to do much worse!!

True True, she wasnt good. She was really nervous too, who wouldnt be. If you listen to them right after the debate when they were shaking hands you could hear Palin say to Biden "You won". I thought that was kind of funny.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
True True, she wasnt good. She was really nervous too, who wouldnt be. If you listen to them right after the debate when they were shaking hands you could hear Palin say to Biden "You won". I thought that was kind of funny.

Heartwarming.. in a scary, conservative hockey mom that-just-might-be-behind-the-wheel-of-the-country if the repubs have their way.

I know people dont think government is going to change ever, or benefit the people.. but.. um.. there you have it. Sarah Palin. Hot. Milfy. Not much else besides those two descriptors.