• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sara Jay does not care about her fans

Sara Jay seems to ignore the needs of her fans. She asks us all the time to vote for her in any contest on the internet she is in. And we do it all the time, but she ignores our request of seeing her doing anal. Not fair. She should pay attention to this fan who will from now on will stop supporting her since she does not care about our needs.

I hope she understand how important is for us to see her with a dick inside her ass. As a matter of fact i´ve been waiting to see this for years and i am getting tired of the long wait.

Sincerely

Ex Sara Jay Fan

Sara Jay seems to ignore the needs of her fans. She asks us all the time to vote for her in any contest on the internet she is in. And we do it all the time, but she ignores our request of seeing her doing anal. Not fair. She should pay attention to this fan who will from now on will stop supporting her since she does not care about our needs.

I hope she understand how important is for us to see her with a dick inside her ass. As a matter of fact i´ve been waiting to see this for years and i am getting tired of the long wait.

Sincerely

Ex Sara Jay Fan

When did you first realize that you were a loser?

Sincerely

Ex Sara Jay Fan

Maybe she is waiting for you to go first?

Sincerely

Ex Sara Jay Fan

Sara fucking rocks....but yes....my dick would look GREAT in her ass !

Well youve certainly opened the opportunity for her posting on this thread....was that the intention dude?

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This takes the fan/model relationship to a whole new level.

She has said she won't do anal. If he was a fan, he might have seen that. It's her choice, and as much as many of us would like to see it happen, she has said it won't.

attachment.php

Ex Sara Jay Fan

I think you just got spanked newbie! :D

Attachments

• NB.jpg
    NB.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,026

Sincerely

Ex Sara Jay Fan

I agree Sara Jay, should take it up the ass, Ashli Orion has just started doing bum fun, Sara your just not the pro I thought you were. Its the last time I tug my sausage over her.

Ex Sara Jayfan 2