• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Sara Jane Moore, who tried to kill Ford in '75, freed on parole

Sara Jane Moore, the self-styled radical who earned an infamous role in the parlous politics of 1970s America by trying to assassinate President Gerald Ford in San Francisco, was paroled Monday from a Bay Area federal prison after serving more than 30 years, a spokesman for the federal Bureau of Prisons said.

Moore, 77, who was serving a life sentence, was released from the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin, and it was not immediately known where she went, bureau spokesman Mike Truman said. She will be under supervised parole for at least five years, federal authorities said.

Article

Why is she out? :facepalm:

Moore tried to kill the president with a gun.

There are people still in jail for much less.

Where is the liberals outcry?

First-degree attempted murder...often means a life sentence with the possibility of parole.

Which Moore was sentenced to.

Offenders typically spend at least 10 years in prison, although mandatory minimum sentences for attempting to murder a public official may be 10 to 15 years. Federal laws for attempting to kill a member of Congress or other federal official impose penalties ranging from 70 to 162 months.

At over 30 years she spent more than double the mandatory minimum in prison.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You have to realize fascist dickheads like Will think the death penalty is a cure all for society's woes.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
First-degree attempted murder...often means a life sentence with the possibility of parole.

Which Moore was sentenced to.

Offenders typically spend at least 10 years in prison, although mandatory minimum sentences for attempting to murder a public official may be 10 to 15 years. Federal laws for attempting to kill a member of Congress or other federal official impose penalties ranging from 70 to 162 months.

At over 30 years she spent more than double the mandatory minimum in prison.

John Hinckley Jr. is on the verge of pulling off a feat no other American has: shooting a U.S. president and going home a free man.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hinckley-freedom-20150512-story.html

Timothy Phelps forgot about Moore.

Ten to fifteen years is too lenient.

You have to realize fascist dickheads like Will think the death penalty is a cure all for society's woes.

:facepalm:

Article

Why is she out? :facepalm:

Moore tried to kill the president with a gun.

There are people still in jail for much less.

Where is the liberals outcry?

She's 85, she's way to old to be a threat to society and I guess keeping her behind bars would be way to expensive : she certainly has many health problems that need to adapt the conditions of her detention to her health. I prefer her insurrance policy and her family to pay for her health rather american tax-payers money

Just look at the bright side Cupcake, maybe she will move to Maryland and start that murder spree you've been wanting.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Man, Will really smacked you down, innit???

I still try to figure him out, though. Why the fury about a woman after she served a 30-year sentence?

Did she also try to cheat on a WWE event?

:stir:

WWE? I like other wrestling programs.

She's 85, she's way to old to be a threat to society and I guess keeping her behind bars would be way to expensive : she certainly has many health problems that need to adapt the conditions of her detention to her health. I prefer her insurrance policy and her family to pay for her health rather american tax-payers money

Criminal charge: Attempted assassination of US president Gerald Ford

Criminal penalty: Life

Just look at the bright side Cupcake, maybe she will move to Maryland and start that murder spree you've been wanting.

Maryland is messed up.

Baltimore violence continues at torrid pace not seen since the 1990s

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ci-homicides-approach-300-20151109-story.html

Both Reagan and Ford are deceased. That certainly plays a part in the parole decision.

Criminal charge: Attempted assassination of US president Gerald Ford

Criminal penalty: Life

It was a determined sentence but even those are subject to review.

The woman was 85 when released. I am sure Ford's family were advised and consulted.