• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sam fisher memorial thread

Who misses sam fisher and his rantings..

don't you miss him a little

plenty of entertainment

perhaps a list of past trolls might be nice here-
be honest they really provide entertainment king of like trump

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I liked Sam. I didn't always agree with him, but I never got any shit from him when I did...mainly because I treated him the way I wanted to be treated.

Yeah, he was entertaining as fuck. The libs didn't think so understandably. I wish Philbert would come back too. Sammy would be making all kinds of guarantees right about now. I am sure he is a Trumpster. He has to be right?

Gee a true newbie who has only been here 3 months wouldn't be starting threads like this. Couldn't stand to stay hidden could you? :)

THERE IS A WAY TO LOOK AT PAST THREADS-

I have brought back threads about to be deleated from the LAST page and commented on them.
I love history and get to know the personalitys
actually your not supposed to start a thread that is similar to a previous thread- if you do a search you find old interesting stuff
like a diamond in the rough.

I will not hold your age against you.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Like Adam told elsewhere - Sam IS probably back. So it is just a question of time until h will step forward.

If trolls would sgtay in troll threads, I would welcome him back, but as they are all over the place, no, I don't really miss him. We have enough crazies around.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Sam seemed like a cool guy when he wasn't taking disagreements personally. He had a tendency to think categorically and in all or nothing terms, which isn't constructive, and he relentlessly trolled and flamed even though he routinely got his clock cleaned when someone took the bait. I suppose online venting is harmless for the most part, I just fail to see the continued motivation when a person really isn't that good at it. I don't miss the spastic fits of rage, I don't miss the labeling of everyone with a differing opinion into convenient but inaccurate groups so it's easier to compartmentalize and demonize, and I don't miss the wholesale fringe conservative propaganda, but other than that, he was a swell fellow.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
*sigh*

One moment everybody is complaining about trolls on the board or the threads going downhill and people leaving because of it, the next people are missing this or that troll. Fuck off will ya

Yup. Others came back, same old walk, same o,d talk. Sometimes bygones should be left bygones.

I wish Philbert would come back too.

Philbert lol
Philbert's MO was to post regularly to the old rep sharing "rep the person above you" thread in the games section - a thread that has long since been locked/discontinued by the mods. He did this to rapidly build up his otherwise modest rep, then used that artificially inflated rep to instantly neg rep any liberal or liberal leaning newbies into oblivion :1orglaugh
Pathetic. Hopefully he got a life and didn't just go on to play the same childish games elsewhere.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.