• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sabrina Sabrok

Re: sabrina sabrok links

Go to her site, 'photos' > 'december' for 15 pics like the attached one:D

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Blonde Latina Bomb Sabrina Sabrok

This is probably the hottest Blonde Latina: Sabrina Sabrok. Well ok, sometimes she´s a redhead... you cares :D
I found some info and pics here but I want mooooore naked pics of this bomb!! Please help! :bowdown: :lovecoupl :glugglug:

Attachments

• SabrinaSabrok.jpg
    SabrinaSabrok.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 2,354

McRocket

Banned
Re: sabrina sabrok links

I love very big breasted women.

And whatever plastic surgery he had done on her face I think was worth it as I think she is SO pretty.

But I am not positive she shouldn't have stopped with the previous breast enhancement.
But please Ms. Sabrok, NO MORE (I heard you/she wants to go bigger).

You are gorgeous, you will make big bucks like this. Enough already.

Just wait until I become a multi-millionaire and then (after I somehow sweep you off of your feet) on our honeymoon we can discuss any enhancements you want.

Re: Sabrina Sabrok links

''In February 2006, Sabrina received a new breast augmentation and now has implants that weigh 3.5 kilograms each. In June 2006, Sabrina announced that she ordered new implants of 5 kilograms each on "Venga la Alegria", magazine television show, TvAzteca. Sabrina plans to break the world record for the largest breasts in the world.''

Is that what you mean? I think its great that she wants to go bigger, its time for a new Chelsea :D