• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

S̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ Black Lives Matter a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ protesters disrupt Black Friday

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
S̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ Black Lives Matter a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ protesters disrupt Black Friday

shopping in Chicago. "Capitalism is cancelled today." "No Justice, no shopping."

http://twitchy.com/2015/11/27/capit...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Yeah, stopping a soccer mom from getting her kid a Tickle Me Elmo is a sure-fired way to get people to sympathize with your b̶u̶l̶l̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶ movement.

You'd think those s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ Social Justice Warriors would be happy the word "black" is associated with something positive.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Re: S̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ Black Lives Matter a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ protesters disrupt Black Friday

FBI’s Terror List, Assata Shakur

The reality is that Black Lives Matter is Assata Shakur’s Black Liberation Army reborn as a post-Alinksky group into the age of social media and community organizing. The leadership realizes that robbing banks gets you sent to jail or killed. Community organizing gets your money from liberal funders and the government. They don’t rob banks; they just want to see cities burned to the ground.

So, to answer another one of O’Reilly’s questions from the show: is this just a fringe group? In terms of ideology; yes, it is.

As hardcore black separatists who espouse a queer, no borders, anti-law enforcement, revolutionary Maoist political agenda, Black Lives Matter is as fringe as you can get.

The scary part is that the fringe group is helping set the agenda for Democrats, from tacit support from inside the White House.

Article

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Re: S̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ Black Lives Matter a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ protesters disrupt Black Friday

They're probably crying racism and feeling disenfranchised for not being able to protest Cyber Monday. Retarded mush-mouths...

Demands include “full, living wage employment for our people,” an end “to the military industrial complex,” and “release of all U.S. political prisoners.”

The article's link to demands is dead. Could you provide another?

Much of Black Live Matter’s “list of demands” is taken straight from the original Black Panther Party’s 10 Point Plans

Forgive my skepticism, but being as to my knowledge only one of the three alleged demands above was part of that original BP 10 point plan, I am skeptical about this claim.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Thanks. I'm still not able to find that list of demands on the BLM website but perhaps I didn't dig deep enough. I also wonder if that site is THE official site of the BLM movement or, as with the Tea Party Movement, one of many that purports to be.

If those three demands are indeed part of the official policy of BLM then they do indeed have a screw loose.
Although again, as I recall only one of the three appears on the original Black Panthers list of demands, so Brietbart was either wrong or being misleading in that respect.