• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ryan Reynolds could be the only one?!!

The original Highlander was an awful film. It's a good thing they're giving the role to some two bit piece of shit actor, it's in keeping with the legacy of the original.

He's Batman, Green Lantern, Deadpool, Highlander and Van Wilder. Greatest actor of all time.
Coming Soon : The Avengers 2.
Starring Ryan Reynold as Thor, Captain America, Iron-Man, Hawk Eye, Hulk, Nick Fury & Natasha Romanoff :D

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Russell Crowe

:yesyes:

At least with Highlander after the first movie nobody ever expects them to be any good anymore after that considering what has already been made. There is much less to lose with this. :1orglaugh

Highlander = excellent
Highlander: The Quickening = Dog Shit
Highlander: The Final Dimension = Mediocre but not that bad
Highlander: Endgame = Mediocre
Highlander: The Source = Ultimate Dog Shit

DR. B

Closed Account
I think Peter Dinklage would be perfect for the role.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
The original Highlander was an awful film. It's a good thing they're giving the role to some two bit piece of shit actor, it's in keeping with the legacy of the original.

Oh what the fuck! What's next, he's up for Arthur to re-do Excalibur?
It may have been bad, but it's a classic now.
Conan the Barbarian was a classic and the remake flopped faster than a fat chick diving for a box of Twinkies two feet in front of her.

Oh what the fuck! What's next, he's up for Arthur to re-do Excalibur?
I wouldn't watch it, but hey, if they want to remake the movie with Ryan Reynolds, fuck if I care.

It may have been bad, but it's a classic now.
Conan the Barbarian was a classic and the remake flopped faster than a fat chick diving for a box of Twinkies two feet in front of her.

The Happening is M. Night Shyamalan's best film.

I loved the first movie but the rest paled in comparison and they are bound to do a remake eventually but I just don't think Ryan is right for the role to be honest but others will disagree there

they'll make a remake of everything they can...most movies are. if they're not remakes they're rehashed and revised storylines with different characters. and then they do the same thing again and make the lead character a chick instead. it's easier than coming up with something actually original and there's less risk of it tanking.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Val Kilmer is probably available and I bet he works a lot cheaper than Reynolds.

xiii_game_val_kilmer_1.jpg

kilmer_12.jpg