• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Run!

Not explicitly funny, but it still made me smile...

Attachments

• nature1.gif
    nature1.gif
    126.4 KB · Views: 549
Yes not funny but lovely eye exercise, I could almost see them jiggling (oh sorry that must be the twitch in my left eye)

I know that you boys like this sort of thing, but let me tell you any more than a few yards with some support, especially if your breasts are as large as these women; and you are not a happy camper, trust me! I hope you all appreciate the 'sacrifice' these ladies are providing by performing this stunt!

BTW; Are there ID's coming for any of the above? I'm drawn to the one on our left!

SgtMarine

Banned
This happens to us Marines all the time. Women just rip off their clothes when they see the EG&A.

BTW: I got 10 bucks says the broad in the middle is knocked out in the fext frame.

I know that you boys like this sort of thing, but let me tell you any more than a few yards with some support, especially if your breasts are as large as these women; and you are not a happy camper, trust me! I hope you all appreciate the 'sacrifice' these ladies are providing by performing this stunt!

BTW; Are there ID's coming for any of the above? I'm drawn to the one on our left!

Yeah, I had that same thought. That's got to hurt like a biaaatch.

Also, if they get too much bounce, they may end up with black eyes!

Yeah, on the left for me too, please. :thumbsup: