• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ruby Rose has left Batwoman

Ruby has left her role as Batwoman after 1 season. Not too sure on what the reasons have been but it ranged from she didn't like the bad schedule and had a near paralysis injury. Many have also said she is a bad actress and this is a blessing in disguise.

Personally, i liked the show Batwoman and found Ruby Rose playing the role very well and kinda sad she has left.

Thoughts?

Also who do you think would fit as a good replacement? As the writers are really wanting to go for someone who is LGBT. Rumors for the role Sonya Deville (Wrestler with WWE) and Rosa of Brooklyn Nine Nine.

It sucks that she left.I think she was great and doing a great job. I know about her injury, and I think that that and something else caused her to leave. I really don't like the fact that they are using a new character for Batwoman it ruins the Kate/Alice/Jacob Kane arc. I've got nothing again the actress they are considering but this should recast and move on.

It sucks that she left.I think she was great and doing a great job. I know about her injury, and I think that that and something else caused her to leave. I really don't like the fact that they are using a new character for Batwoman it ruins the Kate/Alice/Jacob Kane arc. I've got nothing again the actress they are considering but this should recast and move on.
You saying they should recast all of them?

I still dunno who they thinking of recasting besides Rosa from Brooklyn nine nine and also also Sonya deville of wwe

Sorry guys, but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard this a couple of weeks ago.

I know fans of Ruby and the show will be disappointed, but I think it now cuts the life of the show down. I still think they should learn from their mistake and just hire a good actress for the roll. If she's lesbian fine, if she's not fine. This is their chance to stop focusing on the characters sexuality and focus more on the action with a good villain/hero story and dynamic.
I'm not saying they should ignore her sexuality, but it shouldn't be as in your face as it has been in the parts I've been unfortunate enough to catch.

You saying they should recast all of them?

I still dunno who they thinking of recasting besides Rosa from Brooklyn nine nine and also also Sonya deville of wwe
I mean they should just recast the Kate Kane/Batwoman role, leave everything else the way it is.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
There was a show? And they're hiring based on what they like to do in bed?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Yes and they still is. They have got a replacement. They wanted someone who is lgbt to star in the role

I always feel that's not really helping things. People are people, and the sooner we stop separating everyone, the better we should be getting along.

Imagine someone being opened about only wanting to hire someone heterosexual. Seems kinda fucked up. Like.. should that even matter? No, it shouldn't. Whatever sex someone's attracted to shouldn't matter in any thing, whatsoever. This is backwards ass thinking.

Can you imagine, people are going to fake it to land roles and positions now.

The next season of Batwoman is gonna fail hard just like the last season did. Way too much social justice politics and absolute horrible writing turned that show into a laughing stock and the ratings were some of, if not the worst on that channel. "The bat suit will be perfection.... when it fits a woman." Brilliant stuff right there.. smh.

Supergirl is getting cancelled next season for the same reasons.

Plenty of gay actors have played straight characters in both movies and television and there has never been any issue about it. Basing who you cast on their orientation is a recipe for failure and ridicule.

I have a feeling that The Flash will get the same thing and the only arrowverse show is legends of tomorrow to enjoy and perhaps stargirl

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Ignoring she is a lesbian, fair to say she worth rubbing over especially her ass?
She is a lesbian because she don't know the Bolt! ;)
Personally i prefer her tits.
For those who wonder, The naked pics provide from Orange is the new black, More pics HERE.

Last edited: