• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rosie Huntington Whiteley or Megan Fox????

Who's Hotter?? Rosie Huntington Whiteley Or Megan Fox???

• Megan Fox

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last month it was announced that Megan Fox would not be returning for the third "Transformers" movie.

On Wednesday, after a week of speculation, it was officially revealed on director Michael Bay' blog that British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been cast in the film. The announcement states, "she's the new female lead in Transformers 3."

Hmmm, to me i dont care about the movie or maybe, idk. But my main question is, who looks hotter????

meganfoxq.jpg

Megan Fox

rosiehuntingtonwhiteleyp.jpg

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Well, the pics you show here don't really offer a fair comparison. Fox is mostly just showing her face and the new girl is in her underwear.

But they're both attractive women. Hopefully Megan will be doing real films now, instead of special effects showcases.

I went with with Rose Huntington-Whiteley. I am just over Megan Fox now, way over. The reason she is not in the third film is the fact she referred to Michael Bay as Hitler. There was an open letter written by the crew of Transformers, slamming her and her attitude. Apparently she is terrible to work with and way to big for her britches. This is a link to the open letter:

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-13-megan-fox-slammed-by-transformers-crew

After reading this, it really cemented my dislike for her. She is just a pretty face, that is it. Her acting is nothing special, at all. That is why I prefer the other chick.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Megan Fox is hot as hell. I bet she would be amazing in bed. Other then that Transformers does not interest me.

I have never heard of the chick with three names, while Megan Fox might look better I cannot stand that woman. Usually ruining my moviegoing experiences and the toethumb for some odd reason sticks out to me a lot.

roronoa3000

Banned
I have never heard of the chick with three names, while Megan Fox might look better I cannot stand that woman. Usually ruining my moviegoing experiences and the toethumb for some odd reason sticks out to me a lot.
The only man in the world looking at her hands.:1orglaugh

When a chick is opposed to Megan Fox in a poll, she has my vote, except if she is really ugly.

Last month it was announced that Megan Fox would not be returning for the third "Transformers" movie.

On Wednesday, after a week of speculation, it was officially revealed on director Michael Bay' blog that British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been cast in the film. The announcement states, "she's the new female lead in Transformers 3."

Hmmm, to me i dont care about the movie or maybe, idk. But my main question is, who looks hotter????

meganfoxq.jpg

Megan Fox

rosiehuntingtonwhiteleyp.jpg

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

thats realy difficult. i think i would prefer rosie...