• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ron Paul 2012

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
He can't win don't jizz yourself.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I remember in one of his talks before the last election, or shortly after, whatever, he said in reference to drugs.

It's not the governments responsibility to tell people what they can and can't put in their bodies.

with that one statement this man has had my vote ever since. Of course everything he's said since just adds to his "must be elected in 2012" status! He speaks on our level, so we can understand him. And makes a lot of sense. Not so far above our heads one needs a Harvard education to understand.

I voted for Paul in 2008, but should've probably gone to Nader, but fuck it, Paul has no chance of winning.

Six ways, half dozen, or another......Paul doesn't want "government" interfering in citizen's life, but he has no problems if "BUSINESS" is interfering in citizen's life.

He is so pro-corporation/business that he'd end up allowing business to screw everyone.
He would upset the 'establishment"

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Paul is unelectable unfortunately. The extreme right-wing evangelical christian component has somehow become the base of the conservative movement. It sounds their death knell, in my opinion, since the majority of moderate swing voters like me won't vote for an extreme right-wing nominee. Looks like 4 more years of Obama if that happens....and it certainly appears that it will with the rise of Perry and Bachmann as frontrunners. Unbelievable really....especially since the pubs have a golden opportunity to take back the white house. I'm betting they won't if either of the aforementioned candidates happens to gain the republican nomination.

Paul is unelectable unfortunately. The extreme right-wing evangelical christian component has somehow become the base of the conservative movement. It sounds their death knell, in my opinion, since the majority of moderate swing voters like me won't vote for an extreme right-wing nominee. Looks like 4 more years of Obama if that happens....and it certainly appears that it will with the rise of Perry and Bachmann as frontrunners. Unbelievable really....especially since the pubs have a golden opportunity to take back the white house. I'm betting they won't if either of the aforementioned candidates happens to gain the republican nomination.

It's a shame that candidates have to come from such an extreme position. I don't know but I'm from Canada and we've got multiple parties that fit in different areas on the political spectrum. Why does the US have just two major parties when it's clear at this point that a viable party centered somewhere in the middle of the Republicans and Democrats would probably be a good idea.

Those two parties just seem to want to do what they can to screw the other guy over instead of trying to work things out and do what's best for your country. It's like you just said, you don't care for Obama but are pretty much going to be forced to vote for him as he's the lesser of two evils.

Finished within 1% of Bachmann and none of the networks take him seriously or mention him much. Unthe can get some respect from the news media he has no chance. (He's the only GOP I would ever consider voting for.)

I was an Obama supporter in 2008 and still am today although I'll admit I am disappointed with a few of his policies. The only other person I would consider voting for is Ron Paul but unfortunately he won't win. Ron Paul has a habit of being honest with voters and voters hate that. Voters would rather be lied to with promises of $2 gasoline and magic rainbows from God. Ron Paul is the only candidate that is honest about his positions and that is what voters hate.

A smart guy that will be drilled down in the D.C. machine and get nothing done. He will find few allies there as well.

Like his drug and prostitution policys but not most of his others including his tax policys. Bottom line he will never get elected. Republicans are hypocrites, they scream less government but mention legalizing prostitution or drugs and all of a sudden they love the government telling you what to do. Unless it comes to guns... to kill people with.

^
What for? He has no chance to win.

Not only that, but can you name a piece of legislation he's authored and gotten passed? He's sure had the time to get a whole lot of things passed.

^
Ron Paul has essentially done nothing in Congress except give a few speeches to a half-empty HOR or on CSPAN at an hour when most people are at work.

He's run for pres and failed so many times that this latest run smaks of nothing but celebrity. He runs for president not to win but to get on camera and in the newspaper. He's been in so many presidential primary debates spouting the same ol talking points -- if people didn't like him enough back then why does he think they will like him now?

Ron Paul would probably be the most embarrassing US President we've ever had.....

I am willing to bet that if all the people who say he has no chance to win actually go out and vote for the guy, the results would be surprising. At the very least he could manage to knock off one of these extremist assholes off the ballot.