• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Romnet was right Again

Mayhem

Banned
Y'know, for as much as we thump our chests at each other over the rightness of our beliefs/claims, I have to say that this is a good point. I was one of the ones, during the third debate thinking, "Mali? WTF is he going on about Mali for?"

On the other hand, were we ever going to believe that President Romney was going to actively engage in anything to do with Africa? Obviously we'll never know, but Romney's problem across the board was that just because he talks about it, he couldn't convince people he was going to do anything about it.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Y'know, for as much as we thump our chests at each other over the rightness of our beliefs/claims, I have to say that this is a good point. I was one of the ones, during the third debate thinking, "Mali? WTF is he going on about Mali for?"

On the other hand, were we ever going to believe that President Romney was going to actively engage in anything to do with Africa? Obviously we'll never know, but Romney's problem across the board was that just because he talks about it, he couldn't convince people he was going to do anything about it.

Well, everyone was likely worrying about his religious back round, and how long it would take him to jump on Roe vs Wade. Lets face it, the Republicans can't seem to get a candidate that will shut up, and move past all of that. They better get on it for 2016....because if they don't, we might just end up with fucking biden.

Love the French spelling of his name.