• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Romantic songs?

Recommendation time!

I just had a realization I have most types of themes involved in music, but hardly anything romantic. I'm not looking for anything specific to a certain genre. Whether it be R&B, Rap, Rock, Classical, Adult Contemporary, whatever... Please omit modern country though (unless the song/artist is REALLY good)... As long as it's a good song... Positive, uplifting, composed well, whatever... Let me know!

Thanks in advance to anyone who lists some good songs, YouTube links not necessary.

Rep to everyone who helps me out as well :thumbsup:

Lust

Lost at Birth
i cheated and asked the female in the house, her faves are

Nujabes - Reflection Eternal
Bushy - There's a light
DJ Shadow w/ Chris James - You made it
Broken Social Scene - Lover's Spit

when she plays these i know it's "touchy feely lets take it slow" time. when she breaks out lords of acid, then i know to grab the bottle of mazola oil. anyway there's 4, hope it helps

Thanks very much, appreciate it :)
I'll have to hit ya back on your rep for that when I can.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Jem has nice tunes: "They," "Wish I," "Just For You," "Falling For You."

Sting: "When We Dance."

Sade.

I love Dido.

Eithne has very relaxing mood music.

Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" could get the evening going.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Leaves´ Eyes - For Amelie (this is probably how Kate Bush´s music had sounded if she had grown up listening to Black Sabbath)
Gram Parsons - Love Hurts
All songs on Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds "No More Shall We Part" album (not very "uplifting" but i would definitely call them romantic (in an extremely dark kind of way)).

Too $hort - Blow job Betty

I used to stop by and fuck about twice a week
And from the very first time I went to her house
Walked in the door and stuck my dick in her mouth
$hort dogll get bitches anytime I wanna
Got a big dick and lay it right on her tonsils
Only stick it in about half way back
Cause if I put it all in, it bust straight through her neck

this is what I call true romance!

Patrick_S, thanks. Rep out to you. jamrak, not what I'm looking for, but thanks for the entertainment. The rest of you, I gotta get some rep out before you get yours for your replies, but you will get it, and thanks very much for the recommendations. You've been very helpful :)

This is old school, but if you want romantic music, there is nothing that comes close. Any ballad sung by Nat King Cole is about as romantic as music gets.

Some examples are:

Unforgettable
When I Fall in Love
Mona Lisa
Paradise
A Thousand Thoughts of You
Too Young
Nature Boy

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
There's Barry White's "Can't Get Enough of Your Love Bebe", but my favorite one are still all the love songs that came out of the 50's and 60's. Nothing beats them even today, with my favorite being "Everlasting Love". Of course people could probably debate who sung that song best.