• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Romanian Subway Stripper

Police are on the look out for this Romanian woman, after reports of her stripping in the subway for money. Filmed with a cell phone. This happened a while ago.

jasonk282

Banned
Ha a KFC bucket to collect money. Yet another reason to visit Romaina, besides Vlad Tepes.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
My city doesn't even have a subway. All of our strippers freeze come December.

Ha a KFC bucket to collect money. Yet another reason to visit Romaina, besides Vlad Tepes.
Very versatile those KFC buckets!

I go on the fucking subway and see a fucking homeless guy pissing in the corner. Fuck this world!
Yes saw something similar on a subway once, a drunk guy pulled his trousers down and then proceeded to wipe his backside with a piece of discarded newspaper before pulling his trousers back up and walking off.:rolleyes:

Well...there are a lot of polls going unused for their intended purpose...It's nice she's choosing to make a few of them relevant again, I'm sure the poles are very happy now!

Well...there are a lot of polls going unused for their intended purpose...It's nice she's choosing to make a few of them relevant again, I'm sure the poles are very happy now!

Oh is that what the poles are there for. In case someone feels like an impromptu pole dance to relieve the boredom.:rolleyes::confused: