• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Role Playing Fantasies Whats yours ?

There are many tricks to spice up your sex life, toys, lingerie... but the most enjoyable i found, fun, safe and satisfying is for you and your partner to indulge in a good Role Playing Fantasy.

Wot is your favorite Role type

Here are some examples:

- Maid
- Sexy Nurse
- Naughty Schoolgirl
- Flight Attendant
- Housewife
- Hookers
- Naughty Babysitter
- Secretary

What is your Role Playing Fantasies?

Me and my girlfriend like to play "Naughty Babysitter"

She is the young babysitter who is on are bed! being very naughty! I pretend to come home unexpectedly early and find the babysitter in my room playing with herself and we continue from there i like this role type coz we both can be very naughty and very active.

Here is mine.

I come home from work, and see that my wife doesn't have dinner made. So I get all pissed off and go to a bar. After 6 failed attempts of trying to pick up the hot waitress, I pound back 5 shots of Jack, go home, beat my daughter and cry myself to sleep.

Gets me so hot just thinking about it.

☼LEGIT☼
My fantasy is to have sex with a girl.

I think once I get bored of that I'm going to dress up as a paladin and she can be my sorceress. I'll use my special skill "hammer her" and she'll just have to take it because sorceresses' aren't good with defense.

You know you are a dork when you read that thread title and the first thing to come to your mind is Dungeons and Dragons.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
There are many tricks to spice up your sex life, toys, lingerie... but the most enjoyable i found, fun, safe and satisfying is for you and your partner to indulge in a good Role Playing Fantasy.

Wot is your favorite Role type

Here are some examples:

- Maid
- Sexy Nurse
- Naughty Schoolgirl
- Flight Attendant
- Housewife
- Hookers
- Naughty Babysitter
- Secretary

What is your Role Playing Fantasies?

I like the Housewife and Secretary roleplay:thumbsup:

Okay, here goes . . .

I'm being chased through the woods naked on a fine winter morning by seven thousand savage house cats in wheelchairs on the back of a semi truck being driven by Richard Gere whilst quoting the Dalai Lama and singing "We are family" by Sister Sledge.

All of a sudden I stumble on the gut of a large Newcastle supporter who for what ever reason has passed out in that very spot evening just passed. The cats then sense the moment to attack, so they swarm like a hive of angry hornets and one by one shoot at what seems like the speed of sound at my back whilst I pick myself up and begin to run again. The fat warm flesh of the unconcious man slows them down for a second whilst the devour his soft sweet flesh.

I hear the screams of the man becoming ever distant as I run, until all of a sudden I'm stopped in my tracks by a huge white stalion grazing in the middle of the forest. I hop aboard his back (crushing my testicles whilst I do) and we ride, ride like the wind, ride like Steven St Clark of the Clark's commision when he tried to avade the tax man for his millions upon millions of unpaid taxes in 1967 before finally biting the bullitt not long after the second coming of Jesus. No not suicide, he just liked to bite bullitts every so often, I think it must have given him a sexual release in some way because he suffered from erectile disfunction as a boy and not even Pele could help him.

We come across a clearing in the forest, its quiet and the air is sweet. I thank the mighty steed before releasing him back into the woods from once it came. I stride across the flat ground with a sense of pride until all of a sudden, the sound that I dread even to this day comes up over the horizon;

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Only then do I know, that all this time I have not been alone. And it is time for me to run again, for I know I will never get out of this alive but they're going to have to kill me before I stop trying!!!

Not a conventional fantasy, but it works for me all the same.

Here is mine.

I come home from work, and see that my wife doesn't have dinner made. So I get all pissed off and go to a bar. After 6 failed attempts of trying to pick up the hot waitress, I pound back 5 shots of Jack, go home, beat my daughter and cry myself to sleep.

Gets me so hot just thinking about it.

Thats a little disturbing. :dunno: