• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Robin Williams

Which do you prefer?

• His comedies.

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • His dramas.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I dislike all of his movies.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love his work, and the question you ask is very hard to me, but I chose for the comedian. Perhaps because most part of his movie roles were, but I like him as well in drama roles.
Death Poets Society is one of my favourite movies all time, together with Patch Adams. And both of these roles were more drama then comedy. At the other hand, as a comedian, he's one of the best on the planet: his face, his voices... Very hard, but I had to choose...

I preferred him as a stand up back in the day when he would by high from a shit load of cocaine and God didn't even know what the fuck he was going to come up with!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I love Flubber.

I liked him in Mrs. Doubtfire

I've never found him funny at all and never saw the appeal.His comedy routines were nothing more than him acting manic and laughing at his own material.The Tammy Fay Baker shit was awful,as is most of his impressions.

Now that being said,he has some very serious acting chops.I hated him until I saw Dead Poet's Society.Even though they let him be "funny" at times in the film,I think it might have been the first time since The World According To Garp that he actually had to act serious.

I do like some of his lighter stuff like Mrs. Doubtfire and Hook,but I really think he shines in more dramatic roles like in One Hour Photo,The Final Cut,Good Will Hunting,Insomnia,Bicentennial Man,and loved him as Rainbow "Fucking" Randolph in Death To Smoochie,though that was a very darkly twisted role.

I have to admit though,he does have one pretty good resume of films despite some of his stinkers.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Good Funny

Survivors

Good Funny/Dramatic

Good Morning Vietnam

Good Dramatic

Good Will Hunting
Awakenings
The World According To Garp
The Fisher King

senorzorro

Banned
His comedies definitely.

@Jack: I agree, Mrs. Doubtfire was huge! I've seen it a couple of times, still like it.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
His dramas the last one I saw him in was World's Greatest Dad.

His dramas the last one I saw him in was World's Greatest Dad.

HOLY FUCK!!! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THAT ONE!!!

Excellent choice,and a really fucked up movie of sorts,but I guess you could expect that from the same guy that brought you Shakes The Clown.

Also,another really good movie that he did,that was on the lighter side,was The Best Of Times.I remember loving that one as a kid.

Luxman

#TRE45ON