• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Robin Thicke caught grabbing some ass (pic)

Robin Thicke has a very big dick :eek:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Well, It looks like he's eating well.

That bottom button looks like it's ready to explode!.....:facepalm:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7861132, member: 346743"]I find him very sexy ; )

Would you let him grab your ass like that?

just wondering :D

They have been playing this fucking song around the clock all summer long here in the Chi on every top 40 and urban radio station ... I swear I'm going to drop kick my Mexican neighbors chihuahua next time I hear this piece of shit song! j/k! not! :thefinger

big deal, nothing wrong, she has nice ass, i'd do the same thing anyways, and since she didn't complain, it's all good.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Somehow I doubt it. But I bet he'll be spending more on diamonds and furs this summer than any man on the planet. Course, probably better to spend the $ on diamonds and furs than to have to pay your (ex) wife's attorney and get a part-time job at In & Out Burger to pay that darn alimony. Oh, I see that they have a kid too! Well, that's a double weekend shift at In & Out to pay the child support too!

I'm guessing Thicke's application to MENSA got rejected before it was even opened.

Roughly 6 months to the day. Not bad.

'Scuse me while I pat myself on the back for seeing the large truck that was honking its horn and flashing its lights as it screamed down Broadway.

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton split: What went wrong

On the surface, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton may have seemed like the perfect celebrity pair. After all, they met when Patton was just 14 and the two have been married since 2005. (That’s practically a lifetime in Hollywood years.)

But a slew of recent cheating rumors have plagued the couple since Thicke’s infamously handsy VMAs performance with Miley Cyrus, which some called disrespectful to Patton. After the show, the “Blurred Lines” singer was photographed with his arms wrapped around a beautiful blonde. In the image, an inconveniently placed mirror showed Thicke’s hand was grabbing the woman’s butt.

I thought this was just a matter of time in coming. But there's no joy in being right. I think it sucks, mainly because they have a kid. And I don't care how rich & famous someone is. Fame is fleeting and so is money - especially money and fame that is based purely on celebrity. IMO, if you want to run wild, then (simply) don't get married and don't have kids. Not so hard really.

Wow! You were right! I just read this whole thread and found it odd that the poster that jumped down your throat did so by saying that they were positive that Patton and Thicke had an open relationship and accused you of being jealous. I really couldn't see where your comments could be construed as jealousy but rather a casual observation. Nice call.