• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roberta Pedon Is Alive

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hi, figured I'd post this. Not something you see everyday, a famous model thought to be dead for close to 40 years has been alive and well the entire time.
Roberta Pedon is alive.
And she's Italian.

1195888065.jpg

615_1000.jpg

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Roberta_Pedon

So weird because theyve been saying for years that she died in 1982, turns out that wasn't true.

Clip is over 10 months old.
I dunno. I'm not convinced.
Alameda County, California was the reported location of her death. And cremation. I image the county's office of vital records would be the place to contact to confirm. VR offices are scrupulously accurate about those kinds of things.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Now that is a weird story.

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I know right? Crazy. I was her #1 fan you know? President of the New Jersey chapter of the Roberta Pedon Fan Club.
Of course I was the only member but who cares right?
Seriously she's one of my favorites, love her face.

Clip is over 10 months old.
I dunno. I'm not convinced.
Alameda County, California was the reported location of her death. And cremation. I image the county's office of vital records would be the place to contact to confirm. VR offices are scrupulously accurate about those kinds of things.

I know its not very new and another guy posted it in a thread here already.

I think it might come down to just where did that info come from?
Who said it?
I mean same name, same teeth, nose, mouth, ears and very unique body parts. Its gotta be her.
Plus this leaving the scene in 1976 and dying in 1982. 6 years of nothing. Surely somebody knew her in those years but no one has ever spoken of her after around 76.