• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rita Granberry - AKA: Irita, Rita G, Rita Gordon

Rita.g

did any of you remember her from the howard stern show she came in to claim she has the best set of tits in the world let me add she also had a beautiful ass. does anyone have any nudes of her to share? please post.... she only has a web page with a few pics but no nudes

Last edited:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Rita G.....WHAT AN ASS

Does anybody have any pics of her, other then from her website??????????:booty:

Attachments

• make it clap.jpg
    make it clap.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,272

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
good look on a response. I tried a couple of weeks ago and got nothing. But maybe you are luckier then I am.:dunno:

- Rita G - Damn!!!

has anyone pics or gallerys of Rita G. i already checked freeones and her side but there aren't much pics of her. can somebody help... i like that video in which she is a maid- www.dvsexier.com the third free sample video- would be nice if someone has pics of this video or other material....

still searching- rita g -pics

has anyone gallerys of rita g ? e.g. :A Sliver of Silver...seen samples of her at blue fantasies and www.dvsexier.com. please help and post links and pics. thanks

Attachments

• cvelocitythaic08_small1.jpg
    cvelocitythaic08_small1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5,599
here is one pic... if you know any other women like her style post... latinas... diz & dat...

Attachments

• cbunzthaib10.jpg
    cbunzthaib10.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 5,552
If you want to ask about a girl a second time, please don't create a new thread. Instead, find the old thread and bump it up to the top with a new post. This makes it easier for people to search later on.

pitino

are you talking to me?
indeed it's very difficult to find pics of rita-g...
i search 2 days now and things are dissapointing:(