• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RIPJoan Rivers

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I really like Joan Rivers. Comedy is a rough gig for a broad but she killed for decades. Even being far beyond and away from her target demo I always found the woman funny. Laughter is a gift in life and Joan Rivers was generous to all of us.

Louis CK had her in an episode of Louie that ended up being a legendary comedy homage. Louie(his character) had so much admiration and respect he got confused and tried to have sex with her. It was awkward but Joan played along and I was rolling on the floor laughing.

RIP Joan Rivers. Best wishes to Melissa and the rest of family/friends.

3899_Joan484804.jpg

Heard the Palestinians were yelling "God is great!" when they found out she died.

All I know about her is that she was the voice of Dot Matrix in Spaceballs.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
She was a very talented lady. She will be missed. RIP Mrs. Rivers.

Also appreciate the balls on Joan Rivers. Just saw a clip of her mentioning how thin-skinned and PC everyone's gotten over the years. Joan Rivers is gone and some safe, boring lady talking about her cats and ex-boyfriend gets her time on stage now. What a net loss that is. Comics need to be courageous instead of playing toward crowd approval. Create art and be a trailblazer of your craft.

LOVE her/ Love the fact she said what she thought and felt and if that wasn't good for you or what you wanted to her - too Fucking Bad for you. All she cared about was making people laugh and that she did. RIP Funny Lady

bahodeme

Closed Account
I think that she deserve a bigger Chance when she finally got her late night show. What AndiLand about her funeral wishes is hilarious.

How odd.. out of the many random thoughts I had today, one of them was the mini "feud" between her and Chelsea Handler. I didn't even know Joan was sick.

What AndiLand about her funeral wishes is hilarious.

Totally agree. That was great. Also, enjoy all the Joan Rivers clips that will be shown this weekend. Even if you're not a fan of her style of humor admire what a pro she was and how many doors she opened for others. She'd want people to laugh just as loud after she's gone.

Saw a nice interview with Jeffrey Ross telling a few quick stories about Joan and also her work at Roasts.

joan.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I've seen this circulating on Twitter. Hope she gets the funeral service she wanted!

joan.jpg

Isn't it funny how these circulated net things actually look like something that's been photocopied a bunch even though it hasn't?

She was blonde comedian named Joan,
Who made me laugh and tickled my funny bone;
With an inclination to ham,
She did not give a damn,
May memories of Joan continue to shone.

Rest in Peace.

Attachments

• Joan Rivers.jpg
    Joan Rivers.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 46