• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This just ruined my weekend. I remember the old WWF days when he was just the absolute best heel. In recent years he made a few appearances on "It's Always Sunny" and they were AWESOME.

So long, Roddy Toombs, we hardly knew ye.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Well, shit. This sucks. Roddy was a guy I used to love to hate in the ring. Now, he's the good one, and Hogan's the prick. Who woulda thunk it?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Oh fuck this just totally blows. Another icon of my younger days is gone. How much longer until I join them? It's inevitable.

"Rowdy Roddy" was a classic....R.I.P. my friend. :crying:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
He was an original. He will be missed. So sad.

R.I.P. Rowdy Roddy Piper. :angels:

Here's the full movie. He was excellent in this! :bowdown:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
From owning Superfly on Piper's Pit, to poking everyone in the eyes on Royal Rumble, Piper's antics and persona will be missed. RIP Rowdy Roddy. The bagpipes are playing.

Had the opportunity to attend a taping of Georgia Championship Wrestling at WTBS studios in Atlanta during the 80's. Piper wrestled Greg The Hammer Valentine. Piper called some girl ugly and fat and was blowing snot out of his nose onto those on the front row. I was so glad we were sitting near the back row. As we were leaving we saw Piper and Valentine talking while standing by the loading dock. They acted like they were best friends. I chose to ignore that.

Rest in peace. Never got to see much of you live, but always had been a fan of yours seeing the old footages.