• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RIP Jerry Lewis (1926-2017)

Jerry Lewis, the legendary character actor and physical comedian, has died, his talent agency said Sunday. He was 91. Lewis's agent Jeff Witjas confirmed that he died at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The multi-faceted star was arguably best known as the funnier half of slapstick comedy duo Martin and Lewis, which he formed with singer Dean Martin. The two talents began their partnership at the legendary 500 Club in Atlantic City in 1946 before hitting the big time at New York City's Copacabana Club.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/legendary-comedian-actor-jerry-lewis-dead-91-n794331

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Froilaven.

I remember fondly the Labor Day MDA telethons and how much he'd wear himself out, going from looking fairly sharp in his tuxedo to looking like he'd spent 20 hours playing poker, his tie undone, bags under his eyes and a kind of weariness that was almost palpable. Back in the 70's during nearly every segment of the show he'd have a cigarette hanging from his lips, unless he was entertaining some kids.

May his memory be a blessing.

Ace Boobtoucher

I googled where his home in Las Vegas is located and it's about two miles from me. I may have to drop off a note for his family.

Man, this bummed me out.

They must be having candlelight vigils in France right about now.

I gotta let loose a "Hey laaaaadyyyy!!!" In his honor.

RIP.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Spank my ass as you will. Jerry Lewis was a hack. He was funny when I was 8 and not funny at 9. God blessed us with his work to raise money for MDA. Millions of dollar. Firemen. Circle K, I won't go on. I remember him being bloated on medicines doing those 20 hours. Get Sinatra and Sammy to take time out off their schedules. Dino did it too.

Living till 91? He owes us nothing.

Ace Boobtoucher

Spank my ass as you will. Jerry Lewis was a hack. He was funny when I was 8 and not funny at 9. God blessed us with his work to raise money for MDA. Millions of dollar. Firemen. Circle K, I won't go on. I remember him being bloated on medicines doing those 20 hours. Get Sinatra and Sammy to take time out off their schedules. Dino did it too.

Living till 91? He owes us nothing.

Billions.

TBH, I thought he died years ago. He was funny for his time. Now I'll watch his shit and not even crack a smile.

Rip dude

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I googled where his home in Las Vegas is located and it's about two miles from me. I may have to drop off a note for his family.

Please leave a note from a fan from Germany:

"Auf Wiedersehen, Jerry, Du hast mir viel Freude gebracht, und ich hoffe, Deine Lieben finden ein bißchen Trost in der Sicherheit, daß der Mann, der uns verließ, sein Leben bis zum Maximum für das Gute eingesetzt hat"

Ace Boobtoucher

"Goodbye, Jerry, you have given me much pleasure, and I hope your loved ones will find a little comfort in the assurance that the man who left us has put his life to the maximum for the good"

Kinda gay but I'll do that, just for you.

Ace Boobtoucher

I could've done a little better and maybe I'll try again because I haven't practiced in a while but writing in that pig Latin really takes its toll, mang.

It'll be in his mailbox in a couple hours.

The partnership of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis one of the great teams in Entertainment.
Jerry Lewis himself starring in "The Nutty Professor" "The Bell Boy" and "Cinderfella"
They say laughter is good for the soul. Jerry Lewis knew how to bring the laughs.
And he also appeared in "The King Of Comedy" opposite Robert De Niro in 1983.

Like so many of the Great Entertainers who have entralled us. Made us laugh. Made us cry. Whose performance was so electric we dared not take our eyes off the screen. We remember Jerry Lewis. May he rest in peace. Heaven has called a King of Comedy to its hall.