• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RIP George A. Romero (1940-2017)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-a-romero-dead-night-living-dead-director-was-77-945346

George A. Romero, the legendary writer-director from Pittsburgh who made the 1968 cult classic Night of the Living Dead for $114,000, thus spawning an unrelenting parade of zombie movies and TV shows, has died. He was 77.

Romero's 1978 sequel Dawn of the Dead was made for $1.5 million and grossed $55 million. He followed that by writing and directing Day of the Dead (1985), Land of the Dead (2005), Diary of the Dead (2007) and Survival of the Dead (2009), a decomposing body of work that earned him the nickname Father of the Zombie Film.

Very sad to hear of his passing.

:zombie::zombie::zombie:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I heard the news earlier. I was able to see all of Romero's Zombie films in the theater except Night Of The Living Dead but I have seen them all many times in one form or another. I also like The Crazies, Martin, Creepshow, The Dark Half, and his part of Two Evil Eyes. Romero is idolized and is an inspiration to many Horror film makers and to the entire genre itself. He will be greatly missed. RIP.