• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RIP anastasia knight

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Never heard about her, such a terrible news thought, "The source said Knight had been being bullied after leaving the adult industry more than a year ago and that her husband found her." It reminds me what happened to August Ames.

Crazy world that we live in, so much anger and hate for what? Disgusted!

:cry:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Very sad. Rest In Peace Anastasia.

I went over to Evil Angel. She has one video and photo set up with Bryan Gozzling. I can't even put up a picture from there. Kind of looks way "too young" over there at Evil Angel. If you know what I mean. She's playing a teenager.

All right, here's one from the Bang Bros. Filthy Family website. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this. She would be 18 here. One month shy of 19, based on her iafd entry.

xf16680010.jpg

Last edited:

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
It would be an awesome news! and I'm asking why people did that kind of hoax? Did they think it's funny to tell that someone died when it's not true?
Like I said in my previous post crazy world, But at least we got hope that that young lady is still alive and that's the more important! Can someone confirm it?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
That's someone not liking her. Who knows? They mentioned bullying earlier. I hope she has people watching her back.

** Remember what Alana Evans said about her good friend Billy Glide. She lied about it. He died by ingesting alcohol and drugs via an overdose -- whiskey and eight balls (cocaine and heroin mixed. Probably snorted. Maybe injected) -- not by a rattlesnake bite. She never retracted her comments even though there is a medical examiner's report out there contradicting her story. She made it worse than it was. I cannot stand people who lie. If you don't know anything, then don't volunteer false statements. If they can't be honest and trustworthy then they lose credibility in the public eye. Therefore, I have not the time nor the patience for Alana Evans.

It would be an awesome news! and I'm asking why people did that kind of hoax? Did they think it's funny to tell that someone died when it's not true?
Like I said in my previous post crazy world, But at least we got hope that that young lady is still alive and that's the more important! Can someone confirm it?

She has a twitter account. Not active since May 2019:

https://twitter.com/misterilovecock

Last edited: