• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Richard III of England FOUND!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This is great stuff

richard-iii-real-face-300-image-4-54109720.jpg

Het-gezicht-van-Richard-III.jpg

article;
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...h-king-3d-reconstruction-science-archaeology/

video

Me and Richard III go back a long way, so this is really good news for me.
I have read and researched I think everything that exists about him.
I really think he got a bum rap historically and was a victim of his successor Henry Tudor's and his heirs false propaganda
Shakespere and Thomas Moore also help paint a very negative perception of Richard that lasts until this day.

If you don't know much about the history of Richard Plantagenet and the War of the Roses you should check it out, its really interesting.
better than anything Hollywood could think of. So many twists and turns in the story.
You have to go back to Edward III's death and read from there to fully understand it.
The Short version is:
Richards Father also named Richard was the true heir to the English throne but his ancestors never actually had the throne because it was usurped by Henry IV many years before.
So he had to settle on just being a Duke.
Henry IV and his descendants had a claim but a lesser one than Duke Richard.
So the Duke and his 4 son's waged war on the current King, Henry VI.
in 1460 Duke Richard and his 2nd son were killed leaving his Oldest son Edward the true heir and
Edward eventually won and became Edward IV
But he was a decadent SOB, he married into a commoner family called the Woodvilles who were granted titles and land ect.
This pissed off other nobles. when Edward died he had 2 sons, age 10 and 12.
So His brother Richard , not wanting to see the country go into the hands of the gold-digging Woodvilles took the crown for himself.
( there is also strong evidence that Edward IV was a bastard, not of his father.)
not long after the 2 boys disappeared. Did Richard kill them? we'll probably never know for sure

Richard ruled for 2 years until Henry Tudor, later Henry VII came out of hiding, rounded up an army of frenchies and welsh and got lucky and killed Richard.
Henry was a decendent of a bastard line and had no real claim to the throne.
after that Tudor propaganda began. They even altered his paintings so he looked mean and nasty.
And all that is just a small part of the whole history.

This video explains Richards plight after his death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_III_of_England

War of Roses for Dummies.